Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
big homie was in a straight up ZONE choppin that wood :heh:....only reason he noticed is cause he stopped for a water break. turned around like oh shyt everybody dead:damn:......

:russ: the problems these people have in their lives... I might zone out and sit at a stop sign thinking it's a stop light, or miss a turn, or have to run an episode back. He zones out and his entire crew gets slaughtered.

I liked that scene, they used her being young as an advantage because she was more willing to believe that the White Walkers were real and didn't doubt it for a second.

:ohhh:

LOL @ that torture for poor Theon...all types of blood is rushing to his nub

all types of blood is rushing to his nub

:dj2:

my sister got a bad bytch
on her iron lap
yo when i had dikk
i woulda ironed that

:stylin:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: tough night for the starks :mjlol:

- 62 men from House Mormont to compliment your trash collection of ugly wildings. The rest of the Houses told you to gtfoh. They don't respect you. Sucker for love Robb put an end to centuries of allegiance the second he got a little power. Good luck taking Winterfell, fakkits. :umad:
- Even Sansa realizes you don't have a SNOWballs chance in hell so she's sending kites to Littlefinger. May as well just give him the North now.
- Theon's sister telling him to just kill himself :russ: There may not be a bigger loser in Westeros. No dikk, bad pirate, stockholm syndrome making him regret leaving captivity. If you claim Jon, you also have to claim Theon and that means you claim the sorriest excuse for a man in the seven kingdoms
- Arya gets gutted like a fish and no one wants to help her. Thought you mattered down at docks? Nah, it was only ever about your Oysters.

:blessed: and as usual, a great night for the Lannisters :blessed:

- Jaime commanding 8000 men, shining in lannister armor, smacking dudes around with a gold hand, showing off master negotiating skills
- Bronn is back and he has invented trench warfare
- Queen Margery putting her plan into motion
- loyal knight Ser Hound is back

:whew:

Last edited:

gumbygold

Rookie
Daps
:russ: the problems these people have in their lives... I might zone out and sit at a stop sign thinking it's a stop light, or miss a turn, or have to run an episode back. He zones out and his entire crew gets slaughtered.

:ohhh:

:dj2:

my sister got a bad bytch
on her iron lap
yo when i had dikk
i woulda ironed that

:stylin:

I sang this to Future, fukk up some commas lmao, shyt knocks

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I gotta give it up to the production crew on this episode. Some of these locations and the details are amazing. Bear island looked awesome. The valley where the hound was at was beautiful. The mountains where Jon and his army were camped looked amazing. And my favorite location was easily Riverrun. It seems like they built a drawbridge and moat just for that scene with Jamie and the Blackfish, and it was well fukking worth it just to see him taunt Jamie as the bridge rose. Plus the attention to detail to have fish carved into the posts. This episode was overall a lot brighter then some of the dimly lit episodes we've been having this season.

Also the armor design with the blackfish having scales, some of the wilding have what looked like clams on their chest, and Jamie's bad ass armor with the lion shoulder pads. Has there ever been a show with this high attention to detail?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is anyone else :dead: over the fact that this episode started off with some of the happiest go lucky group of people in the 7 kingdoms, and they didn't even make it past a full episode before they all got slaughtered? This show has no chill. If you are a common folk and seem to be generally enjoying life, your shyt is about to get wrecked.:ufdup:

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Is anyone else :dead: over the fact that this episode started off with some of the happiest go lucky group of people in the 7 kingdoms, and they didn't even make it past a full episode before they all got slaughtered? This show has no chill. If you are a common folk and seem to be generally enjoying life, your shyt is about to get wrecked.:ufdup:

Yea they were straight up like "I'm done with violence"

But you can't be done with violence in a violent society

throwback to the last ep with Tommen talking about the union of the faith and the crown... brought me into now with all the religious believers running in this election

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
yeah and so far there's been no one looking :what: at either the waif or Arya. Plus if this was correct, wouldn't Jaqen be talking to Arya when telling the Waif to assasinate Arya?
thats the most obvious reason. I have no idea how that didn't pop in my head.

And why do so many people have trouble counting? I've several posts saying she got stuck 5 times when in reality it was only 2