Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Who the fukk are margery & loras' parents? :dahell:
Lord Mace Tyrell is their father:
5Uo6VkN.jpg

Their mother & Mace Tyrell's wife Lady Alerie Hightower is a minor irrelevant character in the books, so I doubt they'll use her on the show since they didn't introduce her in back in season 3 or 4.

Also in the Books, Margery & Loras have 2 older brothers. Willas Tyrell & Garlan Tyrell. The show never used them, so they gave some of their storylines to Loras.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I hope they don't do what it looks like they're setting up with this brotherhood without banners angle. :patrice:

I'm just not a fan of "her" or that, or whatever on the show. :usure:
I feel like it's too late for that, should have happened last season

Daps
Say brehs I think that was the first time they had a scene before the credits rolled. :ohhh:

and it's The Hound! fukking guy kills me :mjlol: :dead:

They typically open each season that way...i think this is the only season they didn't do that during the premier.

i dont get this clegane bowl theory, sure it would be fun to watch but why would the hound fight for bernie sanders? why would he even go to kings landing?

I'm thinking folks know something we don't. They've been talking about the Hound's return all season. The show never really gave us any hint he was still alive and there's been no indication he'd fight in any trial, yet everybody talking about a Clegane bowl :comeon:

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Olenna made Cersei fall back :laff: :umad:

Sansa's like "Better put some respect on that stark name"
Everyone else: Oh word :rlylarson::umad:

Damn Theon even your sister is getting some

Lyanna Mormont with white Idris Elba :laff:
Show has some great child actors.

Maywaifer satisfied as fukk. But looking at the scene...and with how Arya was stabbed. She should have been spitting blood out, if she was really hurt. Broad twisted the knife...so yeah I'm thinking this is a Arya fakeout. A girl isn't so stupid.

Maybe that wasn't Arya? Maybe she many-faced someone into her body/face?