Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Guys....there is so much information leaking out about this season right now (not spoilers....teasers/cast interviews/etc) and this shyt has me so hyped up it is crazy

This season is shaping up to be beyond anything we imagined. I haven't been this amped up by any season of any show ever, other than season 4 of GOT. I thought they botched some stuff that would have made S4 goat-worthy, but luckily there are no specific expectations this season to let down the book readers who are expecting certain things to happen

To all the book-reading brehs.....remember that night in S4 when the White Walkers snatched up baby Craster and took him to the Land of Always Winter and turned his eyes blue? We might be getting shyt like that every damn episode:wow:

:wow:

I can't contain it anymore

Please don't let me down D&D

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking loser

A5Evp_s-200x150.gif

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Guys....there is so much information leaking out about this season right now (not spoilers....teasers/cast interviews/etc) and this shyt has me so hyped up it is crazy

This season is shaping up to be beyond anything we imagined. I haven't been this amped up by any season of any show ever, other than season 4 of GOT. I thought they botched some stuff that would have made S4 goat-worthy, but luckily there are no specific expectations this season to let down the book readers who are expecting certain things to happen

To all the book-reading brehs.....remember that night in S4 when the White Walkers snatched up baby Craster and took him to the Land of Always Winter and turned his eyes blue? We might be getting shyt like that every damn episode:wow:

i don't know what you're talking about cuz i don't really get into all the extra shyt, plus i'm not a book-reader but between this post (i know you're a major stan and a knowledgeable breh) and the trailers and shyt i'm just like :feedme::feedme::feedme: :ahh::ahh::ahh:

i'm so ready....i've never been more hype for a tv show ever either. this is already one of my favorite shows ever and by the looks of it, GoT might get to GOAT status this year.

and to think, i had people trying to convince me for ages to watch this. it looked stupid to me and i fully ignored it for a long time and everyone was saying "naaaaah you gotta watch this show, you'll love it, blah blah blah" and i was just thinking eehhh, fukk all that medieval times, magic and dragons shyt. but eventually i watched the first episode and was intrigued...then i watched the 2nd...and sure enough, i ended up binge watching the first two seasons. been hooked ever since.

thank god for all those nagging ass friends and co-workers and them.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If bran worgs dragons to win this thing, that will not be a clean victory for the starks. So I don't wanna hear that shyt

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One week away brehs :wow:. That awful feeling knowing that soon the best part of the week is also going to be the signal that you have to go to bed to get ready for work on Monday :sadcam:

In celebration, here is a quick look at the 2016 TOP 5 PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS

Don't forget, I'm just the messenger. Don't blame me if you favorite character isn't here, I just deliver the news:manny:

05) Jon Snow -- yeah, he's dead. But in death he is more powerful than ever. We have seen in the trailers that the gawd Davos is defending his body with the full power of the gawd Ghost on the prowl. 2 gawds defending the dead corpse of another gawd? Powerful stuff coming:wow:. Jon Stark coming.:wow:. #TeamNightsWatch lost like a motherfukker

04) Sansa Stark -- yeah, she was raped and beaten. But post rape she is more powerful than ever after escaping Winterfell through a courageous leap worthy of finally shedding the last of the Tully poison from her veins

03) Rickon Stark -- yeah, he is missing since season 3 and there are no indications that he is alive. But that right there is an indication that he is alive and more powerful than ever. Lord jesus help Westeros for the terror that young Rickon and the direwolf Shaggydog are about to unleash:lawd:

02) Arya Stark -- yeah, she's blind. But what is eyesight to a Faceless Man? :demonic:Aint nobody got time for eyesight anyway, we too busy racking up bodies after bodies after bodies

01) Bran Stark a.k.a. the main character a.k.a. the GOAT a.k.a. Gawdbody Bran --yeah, he is paralyzed and stuck inside some treeroots. But with a mentor like the Three Eyed Raven and the magic of the Children of the Forest, I think its safe to say that the dragons are gonna get warged and the giants are gonna get warged and the White Walkers are gonna get raped. I'm talking rape rape not just kinda rape. The greatest living man in the history of television, all praises due

:dead:

Your top 5 is a dead guy, a teenage runaway thot, a character who hasn't been on the show for 3 seasons, a blind 12 year old girl, and a cripple.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

What was wrong with season 4? Off the top of my head I really can't think of anything I didn't like. Might run through it again this Saturday

Your top 5 is a dead guy, a teenage runaway thot, a character who hasn't been on the show for 3 seasons, a blind 12 year old girl, and a cripple.

And we still on top. What House you claiming?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What was wrong with season 4? Off the top of my head I really can't think of anything I didn't like. Might run through it again this Saturday

And we still on top. What House you claiming?

Season 4 was great, arguably the best season of the show yet. But there were things changed and/or left out that could have put it in GOAT contention. And a couple things that felt flatter than I had anticipated

Expectations are a bytch. Overall it was still a 9.5 or 10/10:yeshrug: but it could have been an 11