Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last season killed some of my excitement for this, it seems like the White Walkers are the only thing left to care about, and Everyone vs The White Walkers is boring, something any reptilian minded show or movie can do.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Last season killed some of my excitement for this, it seems like the White Walkers are the only thing left to care about, and Everyone vs The White Walkers is boring, something any reptilian minded show or movie can do.
I doubt the WW storyline is going to play out that straightforward. GRRM has stressed that he finds the traditional good guys vs the ugly bad ones boring, and he wants to subvert that. We'll see if the show decides to go that route, though I really doubt it.

Jards

All Star
Daps
One week away brehs :wow:. That awful feeling knowing that soon the best part of the week is also going to be the signal that you have to go to bed to get ready for work on Monday :sadcam:

In celebration, here is a quick look at the 2016 TOP 5 PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS

Don't forget, I'm just the messenger. Don't blame me if you favorite character isn't here, I just deliver the news:manny:

05) Jon Snow -- yeah, he's dead. But in death he is more powerful than ever. We have seen in the trailers that the gawd Davos is defending his body with the full power of the gawd Ghost on the prowl. 2 gawds defending the dead corpse of another gawd? Powerful stuff coming:wow:. Jon Stark coming.:wow:. #TeamNightsWatch lost like a motherfukker

04) Sansa Stark -- yeah, she was raped and beaten. But post rape she is more powerful than ever after escaping Winterfell through a courageous leap worthy of finally shedding the last of the Tully poison from her veins

03) Rickon Stark -- yeah, he is missing since season 3 and there are no indications that he is alive. But that right there is an indication that he is alive and more powerful than ever. Lord jesus help Westeros for the terror that young Rickon and the direwolf Shaggydog are about to unleash:lawd:

02) Arya Stark -- yeah, she's blind. But what is eyesight to a Faceless Man? :demonic:Aint nobody got time for eyesight anyway, we too busy racking up bodies after bodies after bodies

01) Bran Stark a.k.a. the main character a.k.a. the GOAT a.k.a. Gawdbody Bran --yeah, he is paralyzed and stuck inside some treeroots. But with a mentor like the Three Eyed Raven and the magic of the Children of the Forest, I think its safe to say that the dragons are gonna get warged and the giants are gonna get warged and the White Walkers are gonna get raped. I'm talking rape rape not just kinda rape. The greatest living man in the history of television, all praises due
On point as always.

#WolfGang - fukk all you other losers :win:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo2_250.gif
tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo3_250.gif

tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo1_250.gif
tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo4_250.gif
tumblr_nq1a9ur6YG1qbszkbo5_250.gif

tumblr_nrhvueOtve1rpqz1go10_250.gif
tumblr_nnouj4Vu2O1qeijvdo8_r1_250.gif

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lannisters got destroyed by a midget and an insecure queen mother :heh: I mean what kind of fool arms a fanatical group-cult?? Her actions led to Tywin's death and put her a family on the brink.

A lot of shyt could have been avoided if not for these three characters...
-Catelyn Stark's bitterness and impulsiveness
-Ned Stark's bullshyt honor
-Cersei's insecurity(or stupidity)