Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Arya's alive. There is an epic battle with the Waif coming they showed in the season's trailer that hasn't happened yet. Starks are winning. We got Bearset on deck. And the Wildlings are riders. We coming for that fukk boy Ramsey.

tumblr_inline_o7k0awL0aQ1r4t1zh_500.gif

Pull up fukk boys. We ain't scared.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That makes absolutely no sense. There have been scenes where Ja'qen has spoken directly to the Waif while Arya was in the room and spoke to her after Arya has left. Not feeling the Fight Club theory.
yeah and so far there's been no one looking :what: at either the waif or Arya. Plus if this was correct, wouldn't Jaqen be talking to Arya when telling the Waif to assasinate Arya?

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
High Sparrow using Margaery to control Tommen, Margaery using p*ssy to control Tommen :heh: Wonder what Cersei will use, certainly a mother's love is just not enough at this point :lupe:

Knowing how that family get down, Do really want the answer for that? especially with Margaery not giving it up :sas2:

Preview gif for next episode
arya-jump.gif
]/spoiler]

:dwillhuh: did this bytch take some super soldier serum , after getting shanked. She out here looking like the Winter Soldier
200.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
i mean bringing back the dead is a little more than a card trick

Concept's the same, though. Magic is certainly real but the only evidence we have of the gods is the faith of the people who believe that magic to be something else.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That faceless assassin gave Arya that Red Wedding stomach stab!
...she gotta die from those wounds unless someone saves her.

LOL @ that torture for poor Theon...all types of blood is rushing to his nub

I just wanna see the FrankenMountain pull necks in opposite directions until they snap completely off :banderas:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Knowing how that family get down, Do really want the answer for that? especially with Margaery not giving it up :sas2:

:dwillhuh: did this bytch take some super soldier serum , after getting shanked. She out here looking like the Winter Soldier
200.gif
it'd be extremely hard to buy that she's out there running around like she's in a Assassins Creed game anytime soon after getting stabbed like 5 times in the stomach. Gotta be some sort of foolery going on.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
See, this is the reason I need to actually read the books. I've been spoiled on so much shyt but I feel it'd still be interesting to read for myself.

People have been guessing that they'd do that or set it up for a couple of episodes now. And so far this season, a lot of predictions have been right. So you never know.

You pouring jelly on yourself by not reading the books. The show leaves out way too much.