Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The acting and the writing were top shelf. People was sayin they fell off on the dialogue, hell nah. :martin:

Ay, people asking why Maywaifer ain't just go for tha quick kill. Jaquen's faceless ass JUST SAID last week "don't let her suffer" and that's exactly what she was tryna do. Make her bleed out on a stomach wound.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
but for real, how the fukk did the hound not notice his whole group being butchered to death?:pachaha:....there wasn't one scream?....no sounds of ruckus?......he obviously had a clear view to the group. big homie was in a straight up ZONE choppin that wood :heh:....only reason he noticed is cause he stopped for a water break. turned around like oh shyt everybody dead:damn:......it's a damn shame too. dude put in work. he was about to have the clan set for bonfires all winter:francis:

it's comedy thinkin about that old man about to be hanged and he can see the hound up on the hill choppin wood like nobody's business:deadmanny:

can't wait to see the hound put in more work with that axe though. dude bout to be on some jason voorhees shyt:banderas:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That bald northerner was right though...Robb Stark fukked everything up marrying that nurse. Damn.

You know, she was highborn from Volantis. I was wondering if news would get back to them and they'd come calling.

but obviously these gods exist in some capacity. atleast the many face god and the lord of light
so they''re just having people do their bidding on earth and then just leaving them fukked up after

Not necessarily. Like, I could show you a card trick and then I could tell you the lord of Jack and Spades was responsible for it. You could have faith in that or you could reject it.

Arya knows the Waif, which is ironic because the Waif isn't supposed to have a personality, she's supposed to be no one. But she clearly does have a personality and clearly likes hurting Arya. Jaqen even made the point of telling the Waif not to make her suffer. If this was a work, Arya would be counting on the Waif to act on her personality. A quick throat slit wouldn't satisfy her. The Waif would try to make that pain last.

We'll see though. Maybe they'll play it completely straight and Arya was just caught slipping in the most idiotic way possible given her predicament, and I'll simply conclude that it was garbage writing, but it's just something about the last two episodes that scream setup to me. That, plus the description for ep 7 saying Arya made a plan, and the writers/directors not talking about Arya's plotline on this week's "inside the episode." Seems like something spooky is happening.The stupidity of the scene just feels off otherwise.

As some have speculated I think Arya was ready for that attack. I refuse to believe she's that fukking dumb walking around braavos like shyt's all good with the Many Faced God. If you remember last episode she got needle back and was in a cave doing some shyt. I think it's somehow tied to her being ready for that attack.

The more I think about it, that trip through the town was extra sunny. She made sure to be seen.

I know we're supposed to be going on a trip to see Sansa become a "Boss" and reclaim Winterfell, but she needs to realise the North won't fight for her.

They could literally raise an army in Rickons name which would get them more followers, but that thought never crosses there mind? Although I'm sure a number of Northern houses are preparing to fight for Rickon the Black Wolf as he will become King of the North #fact

I think the Mormont clan perked up a little when they found out he was in the dungeon.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The Sparrow proving more and more every episode he ain't shyt:mjlol: looking at Margery with the :shaq: while telling her it's her "duty" to open them legs for punk ass Tommen. He low key fiending and Margery might've peeped game as soon as he put his hand on her thigh.

I actually hope it's NOT leading up to this and The Sparrow really is a dedicated religious zealot. It would make it better when either Cersei or Margery split his head in two. But him being another p*ssy hungry a$$hole kind of takes away from his uniqueness.
Peeped game too -

cause that's some shyt I would've done :shaq:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_o8bvygKEOP1s9bcqro1_500.gif

tumblr_o8bvygKEOP1s9bcqro2_500.gif

tumblr_o8bvygKEOP1s9bcqro3_500.gif

:win: lil G

I liked that scene, they used her being young as an advantage because she was more willing to believe that the White Walkers were real and didn't doubt it for a second.