Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Didn't read :blessed: Why don't you book low lives go to your own fukking thread. God I hate y'all nikkas more than anyone else on this board.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He is Lyanna Stark's son right? Its somewhat implied in the books no?

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Its still chilly around here so Im still rocking my Stark crewneck.

d46bf63364735ca3ac90e6a4772ee332.jpg

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He is Lyanna Stark's son right? Its somewhat implied in the books no?
never read the books... but so far.. this is everything i've put together about jon snow FROM THE SHOW (so don't bytch about spoilers) rewatch this week

jon & stark kids all say it was some tavern slut.. they tease him about it and he tells others that it's all he knows

ned stark told him "you have stark blood" when jon asked him about his mother.. yet did not say "you are my son"

king robert baratheon asked ned about the mom... expressing his disbelief that ned would ever cheat

the red woman immediately takes interest in him... and she only takes interest in those that have kings blood

she then asks stannis about him, calling him a b*stard... he says "MAYBE, that was never ned starks way"

littlefinger tells the story to sansa... of rhagar giving the flowers to lyanna instead of his soon to be wife... sansa claims "yes and then he kidnapped her" littlefinger smirks and says "yes child...... now lets leave" but they left that camera to linger on his smirking face for a good 5 seconds before he spoke

based on all that... i'd have to say it's probably her and rhagars child

i mean basic storytelling would say he ain't becoming super nikka for nothing

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The new trailer looks :wow:
To bad he didn't finish the book before this season

I guess he's rly gone. I have no hope left for him to be alive :mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
never read the books... but so far.. this is everything i've put together about jon snow FROM THE SHOW (so don't bytch about spoilers) rewatch this week

jon & stark kids all say it was some tavern slut.. they tease him about it and he tells others that it's all he knows

ned stark told him "you have stark blood" when jon asked him about his mother.. yet did not say "you are my son"

king robert baratheon asked ned about the mom... expressing his disbelief that ned would ever cheat

the red woman immediately takes interest in him... and she only takes interest in those that have kings blood

she then asks stannis about him, calling him a b*stard... he says "MAYBE, that was never ned starks way"

littlefinger tells the story to sansa... of rhagar giving the flowers to lyanna instead of his soon to be wife... sansa claims "yes and then he kidnapped her" littlefinger smirks and says "yes child...... now lets leave" but they left that camera to linger on his smirking face for a good 5 seconds before he spoke

based on all that... i'd have to say it's probably her and rhagars child

i mean basic storytelling would say he ain't becoming super nikka for nothing
I got book knowledge but also from the show:
- Stannis says that having a b*stard by a tavern whore 'isn't Ned Stark's way'
- Catelyn hates Jon in part because Ned refuses to talk about Jon's mother which is extremely weird if she was just some random chick but makes perfect sense if it's a secret he's trying to keep (although Ned basically ruined Jon's life by not simply telling his wife the truth as Cat would've at least treated him like a normal human being if she knew he wasn't Ned's son which would mean Jon wouldn't feel like he had no other choice but to join the Watch when Ned left)