Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Oh fukk! My nikkas. I just accidentally read a spoiler that is confirmed by the trailer. We bout to have another loss, along with a big win. I won't say what it is. But after the loss, I think we may all riot.

:mjcry::mjcry: It' still #STARKSET #WOLFPACK :mjcry:
Umm, link? Pm? I love spoilers...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, trust me you don't want to know. This shyt has me legit depressed. We get a win, but that loss.

:damn::to::mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Oh fukk! My nikkas. I just accidentally read a spoiler that is confirmed by the trailer. We bout to have another loss, along with a big win. I won't say what it is. But after the loss, I think we may all riot.

:mjcry::mjcry: It' still #STARKSET #WOLFPACK :mjcry:

I'm riding on anyone who reps Bolton Set this year :pacspit::pacspit: No mercy for you cowards.

WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!

My nikka, trust me you don't want to know. This shyt has me legit depressed. We get a win, but that loss.

:damn::to::mjcry:
:whoa:
Keep that out of here breh. Go make a spoiler thread or something. Even if you put it in spoiler tags others replying to it will inadvertently spoil the rest of us.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
its true :manny: if you are going to be :dame: you should be one all the way...ANd that spoiler about is not real ... i hope its not true about tho :mjcry:
@jay211
This is what I mean and cot damn it didn't take long. Spoilers/potential spoilers/fake spoilers shouldn't be discussed in here.

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
that spoiler...
vNsm5Ei.png

Last edited: