Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
when he was eating the Sausage i had a mix of :mjlol: and :whoa: cause it popped into my head it might be a different kind of sausage.
4f0EIIl.gif
:deadmanny:

----

Cersei's Ls are slow. That witch told her she'd bury all her three kids and she is on 2 right now :damn: If she doesnt push for Tyrion's head, her father and daughter might still be alive...Lannister might not be on the brink.

And Fatboy's cowardice kinda set the table for Jon to get murked :beli:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ you loser ass starkset waiting on a win. ITS OVER. Jon Snow aint even Starkset. The red headed slut going with her brother that sold his whole fam out. IT HAS BEEN DECIDED. And fukk Rickon. Little shyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:No

Theon was her father's ward(hostage) to keep Theon's pop in line. Ned just treated him good.
Jon is her half brother and she barely counted that nikka as family, but she was just following her mother's example with that.

:stopitslime: y'all nerds know what i meant. They were family but not blood. fukk outta here other sets

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh fukk! My nikkas. I just accidentally read a spoiler that is confirmed by the trailer. We bout to have another loss, along with a big win. I won't say what it is. But after the loss, I think we may all riot.

:mjcry::mjcry: It' still #STARKSET #WOLFPACK :mjcry: