Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
aX9Dwgb_460s.jpg

kvpaw.gif

Damn. I was so lost in the story that i ain't even realize we missed out on margery's titties.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i never read the book so i don't know... you got any pics? i know the 3 eyed raven book pics and even the throne are totally off too... i think 99% of the budget is spend shooting on location and the sets/uniforms for all the people

when it comes to details like dude riding an elk or people looking how they should... they quickly say fukk all that

This is how Aerys looks. The other guy looks like a brute dictator. Aerys was supposed to be mentally unstable, crazy, unhinged, irrational, etc. Supposed to look like he hasn't eaten or bathed in days.

AERYS_II.jpg

Sharksden-aerys-the-mad-king.jpg

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
It's not a spoiler. It's just a theory at this point. Same as L+R=J.

That ones way more than just a theory. It's borderline cannon at this point.

:whoa:

Most likely confirmed by the end of the season.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I don't even know what you dudes in here talking about in here. Episode was wack filler? Not believing Dayne is the goat because there's no Westeros Classic Channel even though all the other legends cosigned him? :why: Episode was full of setups for epicness and valuable information. You need episodes like that on big budget show like this. We can't have steak every sunday but we got some banging ass leg of lamb. You nikkas not digesting it right. That ending though was like week old french fries though.

Somebody put a quarter in the slot and we got a new challenger. Macho Man Randall Savage. I thought Sam's story of how he got to the nights watch was fukked up but his pops did not disappoint at all. That was the most awkward dinner scene since Walt,Sky,and Jesse. Gillie looking like "What's this pointy thing?" It's a fukking fork you idiot. Sam dad hit Gillie with the "North? How far north? Where you from? What set you claim? Where yo grandma stay?" I was waiting on him to go Ned on it and question why his "grandson" had blonde hair when both of his parents had dark hair. I'm mad we never got a scene with Randall,Tywin,Sam, and Tyrion in the same room now. The similarities are ridiculous between the dads and their hate for their sons.

Tywin rolling over in his grave at how far the Lannisters have fallen. Jamie got demoted. Lancel was ready to go to war against his own family. Tommen was the 3rd man in the zealot NWO! Nobody saw that coming but his right arm twice as big as his left so you know he just wanted Margery back. Joffrey would've marched on that temple quicker than Anakin after he became Darth Vader. High Septon Sanders really out here finessing EVERYBODY. Littlefinger out here getting curved by 16 year old retards while this man slid into having the people and the king in his pocket. I think he knows Margery just hustling him until Loras can be straight. Double Aunt Andre don't ask me how.

Benjen is going to have to fill in the gaps on what Bran is supposed to be and do a little better than that. You can't just tell a crippled kid he's the only person alive that can save the world then go back to barbecuing a squirrel. Details bruh, details.

OG Uncle Black Fish gonna pull a rains of castamere on house Frey. He take out that whole family from Crypt Keeper Walder to the great grandkids and this show officially becomes the undisputed goat.

Arya ain't built for the faceless life. Only bodies she wants to catch are people who wronged her and her family. A girl has honor. Jaquen had her running around on these frivolous GTA: Braavos missions. None of that was in the brochure when she signed on. I don't think trying to run from faceless assassins is the smartest idea though. Hopefully G.R.R. Martins wife clause extends to the show too because the many face god is owed a body and the waif did Arya greasy every time they fought.

Oh look, it's ANOTHER Danarys I'm going to take what's rightfully mine even though I've never been there, I don't even have a way to get there,I don't even have a plan for if I ever do get there,I can't even keep control the one city I have now but my brother who pimped me out told me we have to go there and rule it speech.:francis: Most of us stopped taking her seriously like 3 seasons ago. She had 3 whole cities all in a bay of water and can't figure out where to get boats from. :mjlol: All her dialogue always makes her sound stupid as hell and it's mad redundant 6 seasons in. All that big talk but she's secretly on some wait til I get my money right shyt. If Stannis had Drogon by himself the show would've ended at the battle of blackwater bay. She just needs to stop pump faking and focus on getting the east side running properly

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know what you dudes in here talking about in here. Episode was wack filler? Not believing Dayne is the goat because there's no Westeros Classic Channel even though all the other legends cosigned him? :why: Episode was full of setups for epicness and valuable information. You need episodes like that on big budget show like this. We can't have steak every sunday but we got some banging ass leg of lamb. You nikkas not digesting it right. That ending though was like week old french fries though.

Somebody put a quarter in the slot and we got a new challenger. Macho Man Randall Savage.
Had to stop right here and rep you:deadrose:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Somebody put a quarter in the slot and we got a new challenger. Macho Man Randall Savage. I thought Sam's story of how he got to the nights watch was fukked up but his pops did not disappoint at all. That was the most awkward dinner scene since Walt,Sky,and Jesse. Gillie looking like "What's this pointy thing?" It's a fukking fork you idiot. Sam dad hit Gillie with the "North? How far north? Where you from? What set you claim? Where yo grandma stay?" I was waiting on him to go Ned on it and question why his "grandson" had blonde hair when both of his parents had dark hair. I'm mad we never got a scene with Randall,Tywin,Sam, and Tyrion in the same room now. The similarities are ridiculous between the dads and their hate for their sons.

Tywin rolling over in his grave at how far the Lannisters have fallen. Jamie got demoted. Lancel was ready to go to war against his own family. Tommen was the 3rd man in the zealot NWO! Nobody saw that coming but his right arm twice as big as his left so you know he just wanted Margery back. Joffrey would've marched on that temple quicker than Anakin after he became Darth Vader. High Septon Sanders really out here finessing EVERYBODY. Littlefinger out here getting curved by 16 year old retards while this man slid into having the people and the king in his pocket. I think he knows Margery just hustling him until Loras can be straight. Double Aunt Andre don't ask me how.

Benjen is going to have to fill in the gaps on what Bran is supposed to be and do a little better than that. You can't just tell a crippled kid he's the only person alive that can save the world then go back to barbecuing a squirrel. Details bruh, details.

OG Uncle Black Fish gonna pull a rains of castamere on house Frey. He take out that whole family from Crypt Keeper Walder to the great grandkids and this show officially becomes the undisputed goat.

Arya ain't built for the faceless life. Only bodies she wants to catch are people who wronged her and her family. A girl has honor. Jaquen had her running around on these frivolous GTA: Braavos missions. None of that was in the brochure when she signed on. I don't think trying to run from faceless assassins is the smartest idea though. Hopefully G.R.R. Martins wife clause extends to the show too because the many face god is owed a body and the waif did Arya greasy every time they fought.

Oh look, it's ANOTHER Danarys I'm going to take what's rightfully mine even though I've never been there, I don't even have a way to get there,I don't even have a plan for if I ever do get there,I can't even keep control the one city I have now but my brother who pimped me out told me we have to go there and rule it speech.:francis: Most of us stopped taking her seriously like 3 seasons ago. She had 3 whole cities all in a bay of water and can't figure out where to get boats from. :mjlol: All her dialogue always makes her sound stupid as hell and it's mad redundant 6 seasons in. All that big talk but she's secretly on some wait til I get my money right shyt. If Stannis had Drogon by himself the show would've ended at the battle of blackwater bay. She just needs to stop pump faking and focus on getting the east side running properly
tumblr_inline_o3r79yAqge1to3ztr_500.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm in the minority here but, I don't like the guy they chose to play the Mad King. He looked ridiculous to me.

The Mad King is supposed to look sick. Emaciated. Crazy. Deathly skinny. Hair everywhere. Crusty long fingernails. Like a mental patient. This new guy didn't look that at all whereas in the pilot scene they scrapped you can barely see the Mad King but, it looks more like what I imagined him to look like.

Man, I'm still stuck on how Euron went from this in the books;
Sardag_Beginning_CrowsEye.jpg

To someone's fat uncle.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Why everybody ready for Dany to get to Westoros and burn y'all houses down? :dahell:

She just letting y'all collect y'all false victory before we roll up, patience we'll be roasting and sitting on the Iron throne soon :mjpls:

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
So is the popular belief Sam is not headed to Oldtown any more? He's already mentioned he can't take Gilly and I really don't see enough time in the show for them to continue the plot of Sam becoming a Maester. What do people think is next with this story line?

I've read a few theories, the most popular being Sam wants his father to follow him back North so he can see the serious threat of the White Walkers. Others mention maybe he is taking it to Oldtown to study the properties of the sword but I think that's been debunked since Maesters apparently use Valyrian steel for their chains. I was thinking maybe a long-shot theory could be when Jon and Sansa visit Bear Island they Mourmonts ask for their family sword (longclaw) back, then at some point Jon ends up with Heartsbane. Highly unlikely but would be cool to see Jon with a greatsword.