Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
At work today dudes were talking about Bran and saying he traveled back in time and built the wall, built winterfield, created the Mad King, is somehow the old dude who was the three eyed Raven, the lord of light and a bunch of other shyt.

I'm seriously hoping this nikka just didn't randomly turn into God all of a sudden. Basically said this crippled ass dude is responsible for everything. I hope this shyt don't play out like that

If that were to be the case though....talk about one crazy mind fcuk!!:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt Shift X finally droppwd his video for this week's episode:

What’s going on in Bran’s visions? What’s Margaery playing at? Just how much of an a$$hole is Randyll Tarly? What’s Arya doing? What’s the High Sparrow up to? What’s going on in the riverlands? What’s up with Benjen? And is Daenerys a ruler or a conqueror?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Hmm....I was thinking due to the recent events of Bran and theories that are popping up. Are we to conclude that Bran=Neo in the Matrix?:patrice:Is he the "One"?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Hmm....I was thinking due to the recent events of Bran and theories that are popping up. Are we to conclude that Bran=Neo in the Matrix?:patrice:Is he the "One"?
IMO he can consciously exist outside of the constraints of linear time.

I theorize that in the show when Bran is viewing and interacting with other times he is outside of the constraints of what we perceive as a linear progression.

I personally believe that when he is outside these constraints that all time exists simultaneously, it is not a linear before and after that we perceive. Meaning everything exists simultaneously. I think what has happened in the past has always happened and what happens in the future always will happen ( a fixed timeline) and that Bran could simultaneously be the cause and effect of certain scenarios.

It's like the 12 Monkeys Paradox. He went back in time to get his mothers killer which turned out to be himself which turned out to be the reason he grew up to want to go back in time in the first place.

The past can't exist without the future and vice versa.

I could be wrong but I think this is how it's working. In the past Bran has 'already done' things to set certain events in motion that 'technically' he hasn't done yet in the present.

Einstein's belief in an undivided solid reality was clear to him, so much so that he completely rejected the separation we experience as the moment of now. He believed there is no true division between past and future, there is rather a single existence. His most descriptive testimony to this faith came when his lifelong friend Besso died. Einstein wrote a letter to Besso's family, saying that although Besso had preceded him in death it was of no consequence, "...for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one."

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Oh shyt, I forgot I made this back when Daenerys acted like she successfully ruled Meereen :mjlol:

LfPflNQ.png

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Not quite...

Valyrian Steel is some shyt that's lost to time due to the Doom. It's made of a metal infused with magic so it can kill Wights but Dragonglass (Obsidian) is something completely different that just happens to also be able to kill the Wights. Only a few people in the world even know how to forge Valyrian steel anymore.

Valyrian Steel isn't properly represented in the show...

Isn't the reason that valyrian steel works on white walkers is because they used dragon flame to Forge the swords? And dragon glass is dirt that was created when dragon flames burn dirt?

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
How many valyrian swords exist?

And how would you rank the fighters through the series

*Courtesy of Wikipedia

5. Oberyn Martel :mjcry::merchant:
4. Jamie Lannister
3. Robert Baratheon (he was a terror with that Warhammer of his... He won the crown with that shyt... And even while being past his prime, fat as shyt, drunk off his ass and given a mortal wound by a giant boar; still managed to kill it with a dagger.
2. Ser Barristan Selmy :mjcry:, :salute: to how he went out... Like a knight.
1. Ser Arthur fukkin Dayne. :gladbron::banderas:

Honorable Mentions go to (in the show, at least):
-Jon Snow
-Bronn (hasn't lost a fight yet)
-Brienne (her fight with The Hound was one of the most brutal fights to watch)
-Ned Stark (was a legendary fighter in the show, but it's starting to look :jbhmm: in the light)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
*Courtesy of Wikipedia

5. Oberyn Martel :mjcry::merchant:
4. Jamie Lannister
3. Robert Baratheon (he was a terror with that Warhammer of his... He won the crown with that shyt... And even while being past his prime, fat as shyt, drunk off his ass and given a mortal wound by a giant boar; still managed to kill it with a dagger.
2. Ser Barristan Selmy :mjcry:, :salute: to how he went out... Like a knight.
1. Ser Arthur fukkin Dayne. :gladbron::banderas:

Honorable Mentions go to (in the show, at least):
-Jon Snow
-Bronn (hasn't lost a fight yet)
-Brienne (her fight with The Hound was one of the most brutal fights to watch)
-Ned Stark (was a legendary fighter in the show, but it's starting to look :jbhmm: in the light)
Hound is up there. Dude had an infection and was injured during the brienne fight.

Moutain i wouodnt say is that nice as much as hes so big that hes weilding a greatsword like its nothing and that is a lil much to handle

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Stannis might rank high on the show. Dude led the charge at the front of the line at both the Blackwater and Winterfell battles. His army took L's in both (outnumbered, surprised) but he personally bodied every single person that engaged him in combat. :leon:

Gotta get some credit for dropping 50 points in a loss on the road.:manny:

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1. Can someone remind what's going on with Bronn and Gendry?
2. I know no one liked the Dorne storyline but the Lannisters just allowed the sand snakes to kill their daughter with no repercussions? They're obviously busy with the faith militia but you'd think they'd do something, unless they did and I just forgot.