Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nah davos sprung him, and put him on a boat and told him to keep the coast to his left, thats the joke in the memes

Yeah that's his b*stard. She only took blood for the leeches from him. Davos freed him before he could be killed. Stannis then sentenced Davos to death but Melisandre said he would be needed so Stannis spared his life.
:ohhh:

My memory is failing me. I could have sworn they killed him :ehh:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
i'd agree with everything except swords

he'd have been dead if it wasn't for the nikkas with him holding him down... jaime would have slaughtered him in the keep... he'd never been able to take hostages and control the queens and crown without the power of them dudes behind him
yeah its all about that faith militant clique, I dont know if they body niccas but they will club you half to death :sadcam:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'd agree with everything except swords

he'd have been dead if it wasn't for the nikkas with him holding him down... jaime would have slaughtered him in the keep... he'd never been able to take hostages and control the queens and crown without the power of them dudes behind him

he didn't have to go to war or kill anyone however. He had to make a threat of power, but his guys would get slaughtered by a real army.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
aX9Dwgb_460s.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Not gonna lie breh but when I first started watching this episode I was like

:shaq2: Nobody gives a fukk about this fat nikka and Gilly.

But then that most uncomfortable dinner ever happened with the dad who had the :birdman:face.

The dad is right though, how this nikka still fat as fukk when there was so little food past the wall?

Dad was like I knew she was a town whore, but a wildling whore on top of that? He was so disgusted.

The rest of the episode was ok. :ld:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have a question for brehs who really know the show/books and I don't know if this is a spoiler but it may be so I'm going to tag it.

Was it hinted in the show that Tyrion isn't actually Tywin's son? Or is that a book only thing where it hints Tyrion is half targaryen? is this considered a spoiler? I can't remember if it was really covered on the show because I didn't really know about it

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question for brehs who really know the show/books and I don't know if this is a spoiler but it may be so I'm going to tag it.

Was it hinted in the show that Tyrion isn't actually Tywin's son? Or is that a book only thing where it hints Tyrion is half targaryen? is this considered a spoiler? I can't remember if it was really covered on the show because I didn't really know about it

It's not a spoiler. It's just a theory at this point. Same as L+R=J.

Daps

It's not a spoiler. It's just a theory at this point. Same as L+R=J.

I've seen that theory posted in here and elsewhere, but I don't think the show has hinted at it.

They've hinted at the Jon theory

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't spoiler but the mad king used have sex with his knights wives on their wedding knight. There was a theory that jamie and cersei or w/e are actually targs too which would explain the incest. It's all fan ish

I don't know why the author would volunteer that info if he didn't want you to at least consider the idea

Last edited:
Daps
it would explain why the dragons didn't just eat/fire the shyt out of tyrion when he took their chains off

I guess you could use that as a hint, but according to lore, non-Targs have ridden dragons in the past so I don't look at it that way.

It ain't spoiler but the mad king used have sex with his knights wives on their wedding knight. There was a theory that jamie and cersei or w/e are actually targs too which would explain the incest. It's all fan ish

Once I learned that their mother is Tywin's first cousin I just see the Lannisters as the hicks they are:yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Never heard the theory about Jamie/Cersei being Targs. The theory about Tryrion being Targset has more support in the books. His hair is not golden blond like the other Lannisters. It is more silverish blond like the Targs. His eye colors dont match up either. One eye matches the Targerians and the other matches the Lannisters. Also in the books, he has a fascination with dragons as a kid and he often dreams about dragons.

It's also hinted that is why Tywin disliked him so much. In one episode, Tywin tells him that the only reason he is alive is because Tywin can't prove that Tyrion is not his son. When Tyrion kills his father, Triple OG Tywin says, "you are not my son".

:ehh:

Interesting theory.

But then again, in terms of intelligence and abilities, Tyrion is more like Tywin than either Jamie or Cersei.

:patrice:

:whoa:

Before any one attacks me, these are theories, not spoilers.