Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
high sparrow is filler
lol@you not understanding the strategy behind it all

Cersei enpowering a group connected to the people, only to have them turn on her...shows her lack of foresight and strategy and also shows all the forces looking to manipulate a young impressionable king.
lol @ you not comprehending how they're furthering this storyline with unnecessary chess moves when all that is needed is to put sword to fukking purpose...

This storyline has been nothing more than a weekly dose of nauseating filler ever since Sanders swerved on Cersei...

There have been many weak impressionable kings throughout history, none would have acted like Tommen has...The strategizing should of been over the moment the gang of peasants kidnapped the Kings mother and queen refusing to return them...Diplomacy at that moment had failed and to make things even worse they made his mother walk naked through the streets while peasants defiled her with shyt...

The logical response by a king with an army to such a grievous insult by a gang of peasants with pitchforks is not lets play chess...

It's man the fukk up, march in and kill them all like everyone thought they were going to finally do this week but instead we got yet another unnecessary fukking chess play...

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and now his watch is ended
:ufdup:

I don't get people breh.

I'm fixing bacon, swiss cheese and egg sandwiches for breakfast....it's beautiful weather here...."The Witcher 3" DLC drops today....I'm good man. I don't care if people do/don't post here. Going against a Mod ain't gonna get you nowhere.

Fred.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
If you noticed Benioff & Weiss showed us through Bran's FLASHES through history what the key to war against the White Walkers is. It's WILDFIRE. That's why they kept flashing between The Mad King & the Wildfire & The White Walkers at Hardhorne.

Of course Cersei bout to fukk everything up, so Dany's Dragons are gonna come through.

I think that the wildfire flashback is going to reveal that the old 3ER gave the Mad king visions of the white walkers in the hopes that the MadKing would stockpile wildfire in preparation for the long winter.

I doubt that the vision was intended to forshadow the secret to beating the White walkers.

I mean, all of the Wildfire in KL was used to stop Stannis' invasion. Not to mention, that it would be next to impossible to transport such a volatile substance. IMO Wildefire is limited to a defensive measure.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lol @ you not comprehending how they're furthering this storyline with unnecessary chess moves when all that is needed is to put sword to fukking purpose...

This storyline has been nothing more than a weekly dose of nauseating filler ever since Sanders swerved on Cersei...

There have been many weak impressionable kings throughout history, none would have acted like Tommen has...The strategizing should of been over the moment the gang of peasants kidnapped the Kings mother and queen refusing to return them...Diplomacy at that moment had failed and to make things even worse they made his mother walk naked through the streets while peasants defiled her with shyt...

The logical response by a king with an army to such a grievous insult by a gang of peasants with pitchforks is not lets play chess...

It's man the fukk up, march in and kill them all like everyone thought they were going to finally do this week but instead we got yet another unnecessary fukking chess play...

Cersei? Is that you?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm thinking she probably will

Hes definitely gonna die tho because of the Maggy the Frog story in the books and everything else has happened from that so I doubt they leave anything out

I think the Sparrow tells him Margery mother had a hand in killing Joffrey and Tommen tries to handle her and Margery kills him

Good theory, all that revenge talk Cersei put in his head will be his undoing.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Banned #Starkset from the thread. The step after that is the entire site.

Keep playing games if you want. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Ehh...i get why you did it, but I think you should give him another episode and see if he chills on the fast-forward posting. I think he already said he was going to earlier, he was just talking shyt after that.

Just my opinion

Nobody really called him out on the HBO Now shyt until this week. Hes been doing it for weeks and everyone just let it go. Give him a chance to fix it:yeshrug: