Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
So Brienne an Hodor are related through Ser Duncan The Tall... Jus thought y'all might care... I though it was cool, idk... I like Thrones I didn't know Coli fukked with it

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Catelyn-Stark-screams-at-the-Red-Wedding.jpg

bend the knee and pledge your allegiance

ill stop live posting

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
This season better end with either Dany already in Westeros or on ships on their way there

They've been dragging her story for too fukking long

We already know she's gonna take the 7 kingdoms and lead the war against the Walkers so lets hurry the fukk up and get there already

It's only like 20 or so episodes left in the entire series,they need to start ending alot of these filler stories like the Bravos shyt and this high sparrow trash :scust:
It's a game of fire AND ice, not jus a game of fire.... R+L=J gon sweep the floor with his auntie

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Quite possibly the worst episode of the series...
The one time I was looking forward to watching a High sparrow scene and we get that shytty swerve? :dahell:

Why won't they kill this irrelevant filler fakkit?

Please keep Dani off my screen till she gets her ass to Westeros...The CGI and speech at the end of that episode was downright nauseating...

Thankfully they're finally ending Arya's Bravos stint...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not sure what the conversation Daneryis had with that dude means. Is she thinking about attacking Kings Landing with just that small Dothraki force? Because it's a week to get to Mereen and then they will need ships. But she tells the Dothrakis to get on their wooden horses and take KL.

I'm thinking if they can get to KL quick and let the Tyrellls army leave first, once Jamie and his army leave to take the bridge KL will be easy pickings for Daneryis with one dragon and a decent Dothraki force.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The one time I was looking forward to watching a High sparrow scene and we get that shytty swerve? :dahell:

Please keep Dani off my screen till she gets her ass to Westeros...The CGI and speech at the end of that episode was downright nauseating...

high sparrow is filler
lol@you not understanding the strategy behind it all

Cersei enpowering a group connected to the people, only to have them turn on her...shows her lack of foresight and strategy and also shows all the forces looking to manipulate a young impressionable king.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Not sure what the conversation Daneryis had with that dude means. Is she thinking about attacking Kings Landing with just that small Dothraki force? Because it's a week to get to Mereen and then they will need ships. But she tells the Dothrakis to get on their wooden horses and take KL.

I'm thinking if they can get to KL quick and let the Tyrellls army leave first, once Jamie and his army leave to take the bridge KL will be easy pickings for Daneryis with one dragon and a decent Dothraki force.

small dothraki force? lol

she has a huge dothraki force
and she has the unsullied

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Thankfully they're finally ending Arya's Bravos stint...
Well she had to rally the troops and get them motivated to fight a war that's not theirs to fight so I get that. Just didn't need to be the last scene

I was looking forward to the High sparrow and his crew getting mutilated too. Even at the cost of Maeguery's life if needed.

Tommen is weak as fukk and Marguery will be the one manipulating stuff moving forward, watch. At least this weakens Cerseis influence

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

She doesn't need an army to take KL...

Drogon himself would take the whole city with ease...

These Lannister and Tyrell fakkits can't even defeat peasants with pitchforks...

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i can't see that happening, but would be funny if they come after the grandmother - another great chess player moved off the board.

I think Margs is faking it and used it to get even closer to Tommen.
Yep. Marg thought doing this was the only way to get to Tommen, she didn't know Olena and the army was coming for her, you could see it in her face.