Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:deadmanny: @ the High Sparrow storyline being "filler" when it just gave us a game changing payoff 12 hours ago

This storyline is all about the destruction of the Lannisters and the power structure of Westeros. How is that filler?
I dont even know why some of them watch it because they seem to hate it

What's really funny is the book people on the internet that nitpick everything and act elite because they read all that shyt :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ehh...i get why you did it, but I think you should give him another episode and see if he chills on the fast-forward posting. I think he already said he was going to earlier, he was just talking shyt after that.

Just my opinion

Nobody really called him out on the HBO Now shyt until this week. Hes been doing it for weeks and everyone just let it go. Give him a chance to fix it:yeshrug:

It doesn't matter how long it's happened. All that matters is if and when people complain. And several people have complained in the last 24 hours.

I asked him to stop, he said "nope, ban me". So here we are. And if that was an alias, his main is getting banned too. From just the thread for now.

This ain't The Booth, people are gonna act like they got some sense in here.

Fred.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:deadmanny: @ the High Sparrow storyline being "filler" when it just gave us a game changing payoff 12 hours ago

This storyline is all about the destruction of the Lannisters and the power structure of Westeros. How is that filler?
Cersei pretty much a one woman squad right now. Jaime isn't going to be able to do a thing with him being thousands of miles away. And I don't think the Tyrells will hesitate to give her the :camby: if it helped them out.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:comeon:
Doggy i already addressed this earlier in the thread. And even explained why i feel the Lanisters are right for the taking now because their brain trust is gone and all they have left are emotional Cersei and a semi hot head Jamie with lots of power but no true thinking to use such power effectively.

What im saying is Marguery is gonna use that faith bullshyt to be even more influential on Tommen. She said it herself that she's good at looking like shes being good. But after that scene with her brother we know she just laying low til she can rise again. And the high Sparrow knows it too, BTW. he didnt fall for the bullshyt

Not true, Kevan is really smart. Cersei is just really stupid.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh...i get why you did it, but I think you should give him another episode and see if he chills on the fast-forward posting. I think he already said he was going to earlier, he was just talking shyt after that.

Just my opinion

Nobody really called him out on the HBO Now shyt until this week. Hes been doing it for weeks and everyone just let it go. Give him a chance to fix it:yeshrug:
tbh I personally only realised people were skipping forward last night. Remember last night was probably the first time an NBA playoff game wasn't on and hadn't fucced up the servers. i always thought the thread was lagging and that was why you had some people posting stuff ahead of everyone else. I thought it was a problem on my end, that's why I gave them a pass. Once I figured out it was the other way

ahh hell nah :what:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also did anybody else crack up when Mace Tyrell showed up in the armor? that dude always cracks me up.
And his horse was being led by a squire like Mace doesn't even know how to really ride a horse solo. He was like a 7 year old at summer camp on that horse.:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Just my opinion

To be fair, people have talked about it for weeks, but for whatever reason it really came to a head this week. That's my starkset, niner breh, he's cool, but if you gonna be that committed to fukking things up when it's that easy to just start the ep as close to TV HBO time as possible, then maybe you shouldn't be in. The thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the episode that High Sparrow shyt is just boring. So is Dany's arc. She needs to get to the same continent as the rest of the character for me to start caring.

I'm :mjlol:that people last year were arguing Bran ain't a main character. He's the only character on the show the main villain cares about killing. The Night's King don't give a fukk about the Lannisters....he don't even know who Dany is.

I'm not saying those people and Houses won't play their role but as much as the Starks get clowned they're the only House on the front lines of the real war. Everyone else is worried about dumb shyt and/or spinning their wheels until the shyt that Bran and Jon knows becomes common knoweldge.

I might be buggin but I think Jaquen set up a little test for Arya. I don't think he really intended for her to kill the actress. I think he knew the content of the play which would cloud her judgement and make her act without thinking. I'm thinking he might be testing the other girl, because she's far too emotionally invested in Arya failing. And they aren't supposed to be emotional.

Fred.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
If someone don't gif that look the Waif gave Jaqhen after he told her make the hit on Arya :gladbron:

She looked him up and down like say no more blood I got em :patrice:

Arya gonna give her that work tho.:shaq:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I think the ball was dropped in the execution of the High Sparrow's rise to power in King's Landing from Day One. So it is the weakest part of the show to me because of that.
Plus I don't see this as leading to the destruction of the Lannisters; I anticipate Cersei coming up with a scheme that results in killing Bernie Sanders and running the Sparrows out of KL before the season is over.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Something keeps bothering me about The House of B&W

What does it mean to be nothing?

:patrice:

For a group of assasins with supposedly no identities. They all seem to struggle with individualism.

The Waif clearly resents Arya for being highborne and she's obviously sick of all the passes Jaqen keeps giving her.

Jaqen on his part believes in Arya. He gives her repeated chances and shows her some favor.

None of them are completely servants to the Many Face God. All of them are still making decisions with their natural inclinations.