intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
high sparrow is filler
lol@you not understanding the strategy behind it all

Cersei enpowering a group connected to the people, only to have them turn on her...shows her lack of foresight and strategy and also shows all the forces looking to manipulate a young impressionable king
:comeon:
Doggy i already addressed this earlier in the thread. And even explained why i feel the Lanisters are right for the taking now because their brain trust is gone and all they have left are emotional Cersei and a semi hot head Jamie with lots of power but no true thinking to use such power effectively.

What im saying is Marguery is gonna use that faith bullshyt to be even more influential on Tommen. She said it herself that she's good at looking like shes being good. But after that scene with her brother we know she just laying low til she can rise again. And the high Sparrow knows it too, BTW. he didnt fall for the bullshyt

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
If you attention span is that bad that u have to look at something else during the show then u shouldn't been watching it

Take your ass somewhere else

nikka u trying to justify bullshyt.

By your logic, ur attention span is even shorter because your taking the time to type while watching.

Ima just block u. fukking lame.
:patrice: i think her bytchass brother really givin up broke her. I think thats why the sparrow let her meet him since nothing else was working.

:ohhh: Margery probably confessed her grandmother killed Geoffrey too

She may have. But she did kinda smirk when Jamie came riding in.

I think if she's acting Tommen has drunk the Kool aid. And will cause trouble later down the line.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
small dothraki force? lol

she has a huge dothraki force
and she has the unsullied
Dothrakis have numbers but in that scene not all of them were there if you noticed. i would bet she had less than a thousand men behind her when she got on the dragon. Im assuming she didnt take all their warriors with her for now in order to move quickly thus why she asked how far to Mereen and how far to KL

Remember large forces move slow. Smaller units move fast. Anyone who's been in the military and had to go on large convoys will tell you that. "You can only move as fast as your slowest vehicule in the convoys". Large armies need more to be fed and cared for.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Because it is.

But for whatever reason the show runners aren't developing the faceless men or letting Arya gain more skills and abilities to help her learn to kill proficiently. Instead we got was half assed training sessions where she's barely beaten Waif and her going on 1 mission that she completely flaked out on. This whole subplot is just a failure and just a waste of potential on what could've been.
And once again this is because we've spent way too much fukkin time with the Sparrow plot

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Damn Jamie was one of my favorite characters early on but the last few seasons he's been wasted. The scene were he was forced to strip his kingsguard armor was powerful imo because that was his dream growing up
:jbhmm: but now he is the head of the army in the next episode wearing the gold armor just like his father wanted
:lupe:and now sansa and Jon heading straight to blackfish while he's under seige, I feel a major L coming next episode brehs :wow:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I hope she somehow kills Tommen
I'm thinking she probably will

Hes definitely gonna die tho because of the Maggy the Frog story in the books and everything else has happened from that so I doubt they leave anything out

I think the Sparrow tells him Margery mother had a hand in killing Joffrey and Tommen tries to handle her and Margery kills him

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Starkset trynna claim every nikka breathing :mjlol:

Meanwhile in real nikka's world, WE COMING FOR YA'LL NIKKAS HEADS, pause, you gon bend the knee.
VE2rhMt.jpg
Nikkas really hating on the fire in a story called Fire and Ice:mjlol: