Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I might be buggin but I think Jaquen set up a little test for Arya. I don't think he really intended for her to kill the actress. I think he knew the content of the play which would cloud her judgement and make her act without thinking. I'm thinking he might be testing the other girl, because she's far too emotionally invested in Arya failing. And they aren't supposed to be emotional.

Fred.

Yeah its not adding up. If the Waif is apart of the Faceless Men and she's supposed to be no one why is she so damn jealous of Arya...like you said she emotional and I thought that's against their code.

Also, I find Sam and Gilly more boring by miles for all these seasons...with exception of when he's with the Nights Watch and Killed A WW.

His family may have the coldest castle by the way and his father played his role nice.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its not adding up. If the Waif is apart of the Faceless Men and she's supposed to be no one why is she so damn jealous of Arya...like you said she emotional and I thought that's against their code.

Also, I find Sam and Gilly more boring by miles for all these seasons...with exception of when he's with the Nights Watch and Killed A WW.

His family may have the coldest castle by the way and his father played his role nice.

The Sam and Gilly stuff wasn't too bad for me because they use them sporadically. This High Sparrow shyt has been a main focus for two season. Dany wandering around the desert, longer than that.

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Something keeps bothering me about The House of B&W

What does it mean to be nothing?

:patrice:

For a group of assasins with supposedly no identities. They all seem to struggle with individualism.

The Waif clearly resents Arya for being highborne and she's obviously sick of all the passes Jaqen keeps giving her.

Jaqen on his part believes in Arya. He gives her repeated chances and shows her some favor.

None of them are completely servants to the Many Face God. All of them are still making decisions with their natural inclinations.
I think that's the show fukking up that part

Book faceless men stick to their neutral steez from what I've seen

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Benjen Stark know that Jon Snow opened up the gates for the wildlings? If so, how does he feel about that?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Random Thoughts on the re watch...

Will Margery use the Faith Militant to take out the Lannisters, Tommen included? Loras will be the one to strike a crucial blow, but will Tommen or Cersei be the victim of it?

I like how the show is introducing elements from the books that a lot of us nerds felt were missing, this season. Merging Benjen and Coldhands for TV is a great move. Gives the TV only people closure on his character and gives us nerds info on the creation of Coldhands and why he serves.

Sam better not be abandoning the Nights Watch by running away with Gilly and Little Sam. With Arya possibly on the way back, he doesn't want to take Daemon The Singer's place.

Randall Tarly is an a$$hole, and I fukking love it :noah: He is everything the only man that defeated Stannis (before the Boltons) should be on screen.

I know Jacquen told The Waif to not to let Arya suffer, but she won't listen. This is personal. The fact that she even asked to kill her is proof of that. Best believe Arya Stark knows how to stick em with the pointy end.

Lord Walder Frey is still spitting wildfire at his kids :pachaha: Mallisters and Blackwoods (RIP OG Bloodraven) and more to come are rising up.

This scene between The Blackfish and Jamie has the potential to be :ohlawd:, I just hope D&D don't mess it up. The Blackfish is not the one to be fukked with...

Pod may get scooped up by the BWB during the siege though... That Lady Stoneheart thing may actually happen, but I won't hold my breath.

Bran could actually be drinking blood in the books, oh shyt. Just caught that.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
overall ep was disappointing. the dinner scene with sam and gilly was dope and the benjen stark reveal was cool but everything else was kindve meh.

smh @ the end. Literally two eps ago they ended it with Dany giving a big ass speech to the dothraki and getting em hype....and then they do the exact same thing? Word? None of the editors on this bytch was like hmmmmm mayhaps we choose a different scene to end on. I was literally like I know I got at least one more scene coming because no way they'd end it the same way again so soon.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also if the faceless men are really about it Arya would have no chance....just roll up with an alternate face on on some oh pity me shyt which of course Arya will fall for and then shed be food, but 'll see how the show handles it.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I gotta agree...this episode was lowkey dope, a lot of Easter eggs and chess moves.

Margery/Tommen "conversion" and the implications to the throne and the houses of tyrell and lannister

Arya isn't no one - most of us expected this, but I am kind of annoyed we spent so much time with her in training just to remain a stark. Like I'm truly in the dark as to the end game for her

Sam's scene was too long, but him stealing heartsbane has my mind racing

The Frey/Riverland storyline...Brienne, these hoes ain't loyal Sansa...b*stard bowl/the north remembers gonna be lit

Bran is the key, but what does that really mean :lupe:

Weakest point was Dany and her rah rah, white massa leading brown folks to die shyt. God damn these speeches are corny as fukk and the dry ass delivery of emilia :russell:
:hula:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Targset got that blind allegiance i see, the framework of Danny's story is dope, but come the fukk on, y'all gotta admit the way her storyline has been constructed is :yawn: and repetitive as fukk. fukk your rah rah, either be about that life or go back to your role as mother of thots

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm not even talking shyt cause I'm Starkset cause all jokes aside I always believed in an eventual stark-targaryen alliance via Jon but...

Dany character is so garbage b. Her speeches are just cringe worthy at this point. She's like the wackest coach in the league being given the best 3 players in the league. Yea they gonna do some damage and get a big following but she lucky tywin is dead cause a nikka like him would have the illest dragontraps westeros ever seen waiting and her dumbass would lead them right into it.