Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Margery is spellbound. She's really broken. I don't think she's going to want to go.
:patrice: i think her bytchass brother really givin up broke her. I think thats why the sparrow let her meet him since nothing else was working.

:ohhh: Margery probably confessed her grandmother killed Geoffrey too

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Smh Arya just dropped the #facelessmob like nothing.

Nah, that don't fly my g. That so wack. Falling in love with a random ass actress you know nothing about.

fukk this honor shyt. Why go to braavos and pledge your life for this then!?

Arya isn't a killer, she has her fathers blood in her. She couldn't just take an innocent life

The battler with her and the Waif will satisfy the many face one and Jacquen, so if she beats her, I highly doubt Jacquen comes after her. He told her last episode that someones face is going up, someone has to be sacraficed.

To the people asking about Margs, she didn't know that people were coming to rescue her. So she played her own game to get her and her brother out of her predicament. The look she gave her grandma was priceless.

she knows Tommen is weak and has now has her full grasp in him without any of the Lannisters in the picture. Will be interesting how she plays the faith militant . Also does Margs brother end up part of the faith?

Lannisters playing that checkers again , while everyone playing chess. Jaime getting thrown out is hilarious..just poorly played.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:patrice: i think her bytchass brother really givin up broke her. I think thats why the sparrow let her meet him since nothing else was working.

:ohhh: Margery probably confessed her grandmother killed Geoffrey too

i can't see that happening, but would be funny if they come after the grandmother - another great chess player moved off the board.

I think Margs is faking it and used it to get even closer to Tommen.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
btw, what did everyone make of Bran's vision

the "burn them all" thing kind of stuck and the vision of them stockpiling wild fire.

We already saw Bran turn "HODOR" crazy

It would be interesting if Bran also turned the Mad King into "burn them all" a message to fight the white walkers with fire....wild fire. I think there's a connection of that and that the full vision shows that he [Bran] is responsible for a lot of things and that it fate is already sealed. Bran definitely is operating in many different times

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I was fine with the High Sparrow shyt but hes starting to wear on my patience too

Sticking it to the Lannisters is cool but now they took over a city and makes the king dance for them:stopitslime:

Plus they may have one of the best swordsmen on the show about to join their roster to face The Mountain:francis:

No Ls in sight

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Imma play devil's advocate for a min here brehs. Why is there so much hatred for Tommen and the High Sparrow? Lannisters and Tyrells been bickering over the throne for 3 seasons now and the people have been paying for it. Tommen, while being kinda bytchmade, seems like he actually wants to serve the people. Yea it doesn't make as good television as watching Joffery act a fool, but just curious about all the hate dude is getting.
Most folks here are #starkset so naturally we hate anything Lannister related

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand brans the new three eyed raven, but what exactly is a three eyed raven and what purpose do they serve in got history

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I was fine with the High Sparrow shyt but hes starting to wear on my patience too

Sticking it to the Lannisters is cool but now they took over a city and makes the king dance for them:stopitslime:

Plus they may have one of the best swordsmen on the show about to join their roster to face The Mountain:francis:

No Ls in sight

Ser Loras? LMFAO

that would be interesting, Margs ain't gonna let Ser Loras get killed by the mountain.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ok, I am a bit unsure about just whats up with Maergery...is she really Feeling the Bern of High Septon Sanders? Or is she running a scam because no one in her family gave her the heads up that they planned on rescuing her so she sacrificed Tommen to make sure she didn't have to stroll the streets buck ass naked?
I am also completely fed up with Sen. Sanders constantly being 2-3 steps ahead of everyone in King's Landing.How exactly do Jaime and Cersei's dumb asses allow Tommen out of their sight long enough to be converted to the side of them dusty street preachers?

It was expected that Arya was going to back out of the hit. She isn't an assassin, she has a list of people she feels deserve killing but she is never going to be the type of character that just kills people for coin. Now I don't see how she is going to survive her eventual run-in with the Waif since it has been shown that Arya is not in her weight class at all.

Benjen is back! Just in time too because Bran's too fukking big for Meera to be dragging all over the North. I was like, dude needs to warg into a bear or something to drag his limp carcass around before them snow zombies catch up to him.

I completely forgot that Walder Frey still had Cat's punk ass brother captive. Don't know why he thinks Edmure is any type of bargaining chip though. The Black Fish doesn't like that p*ssy.

Sam's dad is a dikk. The slick shyt he was saying to dude and Gilly was so uncalled for. I was glad to see Sam come to his senses that Gilly and Little Sam staying at the massive Tarly estate would not be good for either of them. And that Valerian steel blade is more useful to Sam than it is just sitting up on Papa Tarly's wall. I am curious as to just where Sam is heading since you can't be bringing your lady friends to The Citadel. So is he going to just skip becoming a Maester and head back to Castle Black?

Props to the effects guys for this show for realizing the last time Dany rode a dragon it looked like some Power Rangers bullshyt. This time it actually worked and it looks like Dany has some semblance of control over Drogon. And now that she is on the Drogon express she can get back to Mereen a lot faster and out a stop to all Tyrion's misguided shenanigans.