Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
HBO now watchers have spoiled like 3 things in this thread for me. :scust:

i guess live watching this shyt aint worth it on here.

:francis: Mods (@hexagram23 @Jax) need to do something about it. I can't read liveposts in this thread anymore because a few folks with HBO Now are fastforwarding ahead of everyone else watching on regular HBO, just so they can spoil stuff that haven't happened on screen yet on regular HBO.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:francis: Mods (@hexagram23 @Jax) need to do something about it. I can't read liveposts in this Thread anymore because a few folks with HBO Now fastforwarding ahead of everyone else, just so they can spoil stuff that haven't happend on screen yet on regular HBO.
I can't be live moderating here breh. Neither can @hexagram23

• Dap
Reactions: hex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: Mods (@hexagram23 @Jax) need to do something about it. I can't read liveposts in this thread anymore because a few folks with HBO Now are fastforwarding ahead of everyone else watching on regular HBO, just so they can spoil stuff that haven't happened on screen yet on regular HBO.

I can't be live moderating here breh. Neither can @hexagram23

Just have posters in this thread report the folks who are doing that B.S. & ban the offenders from this thread on Sundays.

By the way @#StarkSet is the biggest unapolgetic a$$hole offender of this. Please ban his ass from this thread on Sundays.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Food Mane eat a fat dikk the Lannisters took the ultimate L this episode:laff:

Still time to change teams, #WalkerSet is looking for soliders:laff:

:wtf:

Took an L?

We must have been watching different episodes. Tommen the young gawd has united all of the powerful factions in King's Landing and will preside over a time of peace and prosperity the likes of which Westoros has never seen. A unified Crown and Church with the support of the people? It's over for you fukkboy houses.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wtf:

Took an L?

We must have been watching different episodes. Tommen the young gawd has united all of the powerful factions in King's Landing and will preside over a time of peace and prosperity the likes of which Westoros has never seen. A unified Crown and Church with the support of the people? It's over for you fukkboy houses.
Reppin the Faith :scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
that last scene :wow:It's so beautiful, hard choice between the dire wolfs and the dragons :banderas:

I want starkset to win because of all the wrong they did to them :damn: but them dragons tho :win:

Arennt all the dire wolves dead except jons?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood
All Dothraki get down like WHAT:blessed:

Arya standing there like :pachaha:watching Joffrey die in the play, then being :mjcry:at Cersei's speech :dead:

The Many Faced Girl wants to increase the iron in her diet though:damn:
Sam's pops with that full on:mjpls:

Let's see how this plays out, if Arya. Believes the play, she ccomes after Tyrion and not Cersei.

Foreshadowing?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This season better end with either Dany already in Westeros or on ships on their way there

They've been dragging her story for too fukking long

We already know she's gonna take the 7 kingdoms and lead the war against the Walkers so lets hurry the fukk up and get there already

It's only like 20 or so episodes left in the entire series,they need to start ending alot of these filler stories like the Bravos shyt and this high sparrow trash :scust: