Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
another really good episode.
this season has been so good because its giving us a lot of the stuff we've been wanting to see since the end of season 1.

seeing Bran's visions of the Mad King and Jamie killing him :whew:
Benjen being back, him being "coldhands"

seeing Sam's father meet the a$$hole expectations set by Sam's story of why he went to the wall in the 1st place :pachaha:
Randall is Tywin Lannister part 2 :damn: his table speech was more ether than the one Tywin gave Tyrion in season 3 :damn:
Sam stealing that valarian steel sword :patrice:

the fukking Pope finessed Margery AND Tommen :damn:
outsmarting the Tyrells and the Lannisters :wow:

ehhh...some people upset Ayra isn't gonna be a faceless man....I'm fine with it. I for one want at least one full(as can be) Stark reunion. just hope Jaqen doesn't end up coming for her

the disappointment in his "face" when he hears she failed again :to:

needle :to:

sidenote: Ayra has received the finest training one can seemingly receive to be a killer :dwillhuh:

archery from her father as a kid
water dancing from the 1st sword of bravos
savagery from the hound (thats where the heart is)
more archery from the bros without banners
assassin training from the faceless men, plus learning poisons

and she's like 14 or something

all this shyt thats about to come to a head at river run :wow: Jamie...Brienne....the Freys....the Tullys....the Bros without banners....now....why would the bros without banners being messing around there rallying houses vs the freys. now I haven't read the books, but I have read parts and my spidey sense is going off on this :sas2:

Tullys & Starks & Wildlings vs Lannisters and Freys
Lannisters & Tyrells vs the Faith
Kelly C & her Hoard & 2nd sons & unsullied & her dragons vs the world
the White walkers vs everyone

this season has been a feast thus far.

still the only show I watch right now, where I look at the clock like damn....its almost over already :sadcam:

theres only like 17 episodes left in the entire series :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Starkset trynna claim every nikka breathing :mjlol:

Meanwhile in real nikka's world, WE COMING FOR YA'LL NIKKAS HEADS, pause, you gon bend the knee.
VE2rhMt.jpg
Mufukkas in here claiming a sword :bryan::laff::bryan:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I don't think Dany will make a heel turn. She will be ultimately faced with taking the iron throne or saving the world from the others. It will be a scenario where she can't possibly do both. She'll choose to save the world and likely die in the process. Most of her speeches are about what other people can do for her; but, it will be her turn up at bat.

It will be some Spiderman 2, "Sometimes to do what's right we have to give up the things we want the most -- even our dreams," type shyt. :wow:
I dont agree with this. Dany mostly likely will be the last person standing, our prince thar was promised.

Yout response was poetic and poignant tho :wow:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think I have to watch this ep again. My usual group that watches this was on some silly fukkery shyt, with not having work today, so drinks and chatty-pattying reigned.

We got cheated out of 10 mins at least, tho :why: