Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh she flying a dragon again. So the fukk what ? :martin:

Whenever I see the first sign of desert in an episode I immediately get the :francis: face, I knew the episode was gonna end on another khaleesi rally speech. Shes just saying the same shyt over and over, and i dont give a fukk about her dragon or how big he is, the mother fukker dont even listen half the time anyways. Shoulda put that bullshyt in the middle of the episode and end with A Girl breaking ranks and becoming arya stark again

How was this a wack episode?:what:

It's like if there isnt some sort of over the top action scene every 10 minutes like sons of anarchy than their tiny attention spans cant take it :mjlol:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah, don't say that:whoa::francis:. The writer for the next episode is down with the long speeches. He was thewriter for the episode with Jaimie and Brienne in the tub, and they handled that well.

Really ironic that Ned looked down in Jaime for stabbing the Mad King in the back and saving lives, while his ally stabs Dayne in the back in their fight and finishes him off, yet lets the legend grow that he killed him straight up. It ain't that serious though.

I'm still wondering why Jojen and Meera said their dad didn't like to talk about the war. I'm wondering if Ned gets exposed for doing more sneaky shyt in Bran's visions.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A girl gonna catch a face soon it seems :sas2:

I feel like Jarqen knows wassup. He said don't let her suffer and didn't even look at her. Jarqen seems in love with a girl. That tomboyish girl seems like she got a faceless p*ssy anyway :blessed:
I think Jacquen done knocked down that raggedy bytch a few times. She got the sidechick jealousy going full strength

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OH shyt I'm wrong

In the "Inside the Episode", the producers call him "Coldhands Benjen":ohhh:

kvpaw.gif

But I Thought You Wrote The Show

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#starkset #snowgangg :blessed:
Another goon added to the line-up :wow:
King Jon, Tormundd, Professor Bran, Brienne, Arya young assassin, the Blackfish, Cold hands Benjen :damn:, Wildlings/nightswatch army and Samwell whitewalker killer send down south to get that knowledge :lawwd:
#starkset it's a wrap
Meanwhile Lannisters catching Ls after Ls :mjlol:
High sparrow stealing their son :mjlol:
And the #thotqueen still making speeches to her :flabbynsick: khalasar in the middle of the desert :russell:
#starkset back on top :blessed: