Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
man it must make yall made how #Targset stay winning every single episode

I needed some drogon, and he done grown up. I'd like to see the sons of the harpy try him now​

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you attention span is that bad that u have to look at something else during the show then u shouldn't been watching it

Take your ass somewhere else
You acting like replies don't load while you're posting, even if you're not reading every reply, it's easy to see shyt. Secondly, some people do read this shyt when they watch - i do, why? Because I end up watching the episode more than once as there is always new shyt to pick up on in each episode, especially after getting some knowledge from other posters/forums/blogs. You telling folks not to read is ass backward, the few of y'all either need to roll with the majority (not fast forward 5 minutes ahead) or chill on the major reveals.

I personally don't care, but i definitely see how it's annoying as fukk for the majority who come here to shoot the shyt thru the first watch "together".

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Fantastic follow-up to last weeks monumental episode.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really hope they go all the way into the Mad King history before we get into the real battles. These flashbacks are teasers.

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Benjin coming through in the clutch looking like the OG Ghostrider to kick off the EP :banderas: Marked the fukk out for that one brehs.

No joke that quick glance/first official scene of the Mad King saying "burn them all" gave me the chills :wow:

The frame by frame breakdown vids of Brans 'this is your life' flashback montage on YouTube tomorrow are going to be :ohlawd: