Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn't live watch with y'all but re-reading the thread, y'all nikkaz on HBO now either need to not live post or stop skipping the recap/intro. That shyt is super fukking corny when you know most people are watching regular HBO. Like what do you get out of being an a$$hole and posting shyt five minutes ahead? The point of live posting is watching collectively...y'all need to be negged

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Benjen:whoo:

Margaery is hustlin High Sparrow. Don't think she got brainwashed..Yall forget the scene with her brother? She knows what's up...obviously didn't expect her folks to come through. Probably expected Tommen to get turned tho..

Randall with the ether. Like damn all the old folk in this shyt got jokes. shyt was hard to watch :whew:

"i think our father can learn a thing or two from your father" :scust:

All the Stark kids are fukkups...:laff:
Arya fukked up..now she got Maywaifer coming for her. Like damn b, you know this broad be mad satisfied whenever she whoops you're ass. Arya will probably end up killing her tho, Jaqen know's whats up.

Dany's story at this point is whatever..

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Well that was anticlimactic. I wanted the sparrows dead and buried and Highgarden was bout to put in that work until King little faggy made an alliance :mad:
King Little Faggy isnt as dumb as you think

High Sparrow done game'd him up on how his crazy ass brother really died and he's about to fukk shyt up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This war in the north lookin like it's bout to be some Two Towers shyt. Everyone involved now. Jamie and the Lannister army going to help Frey. The Tully's back in biz. Jon Snow and the wildlings trying to align the houses in the north who aren't committed to the Boltons.

It's lit :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This war in the north lookin like it's bout to be some Two Towers shyt. Everyone involved now. Jamie and the Lannister army going to help Frey. The Tully's back in biz. Jon Snow and the wildlings trying to align the houses in the north who aren't committed to the Boltons.

It's lit :whoo:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I asked for this last week and don't know if anyone posted em

ZxbbG6i.jpg

jYZBjwO.jpg