Daps
I saw a certain Lady trending on twitter. So when I watched the episode I was

c8007da2-1588-43ef-8f07-5f20b4c5da1b.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

:dahell:
It's Lyanna's hand

My bad breh's shyt was movin to fast for me to catch during the episode I didn't even see this properly first watch so I had to rewatch to catch the audio with younger Eddard clip right before it. I was just going by the screen cap and thought the male hand was from the bloody body itself.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm sayin. nikkas tryna keep up with this thread and watch at the same time, then complain that they don't understand something, or that it's boring. This show deserves undivided attention.

Yup, they can watch Love And Hip Hop if they can't keep up with this show...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with Dany but she got ran out her own city, she better be flying ahead to Mereen..she got a lot of shyt to take care of before sailing
I agree but I'm legitimately confused. Nikkas are complaining about her story being dragged and I agree. But her and Arya's storylines have been dragged for 2 seasons because of the Sparrow storyline.:dwillhuh:

All that time could've been allocated to Dany retaking those cities. She'd probably be in Westeros right now tbh

The Sparrow story should've lasted 3-4 episodes tops

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I agree but I'm legitimately confused. Nikkas are complaining about her story being dragged and I agree. But her and Arya's storylines have been dragged for 2 seasons because of the Sparrow storyline.:dwillhuh:

All that time could've been allocated to Dany retaking those cities. She'd probably be in Westeros right now tbh

The Sparrow story should've lasted 3-4 episodes tops
Is this the first show you've ever watched?

The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad all had slow episodes and long storylines