Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:wow: powerful, i hope some show brehs listen to these two speeches and hear the amount of piff they miss out on

They gonna cut that shyt down to some 90 second long quips and funk flex bombs lile they did the kingsmoot :mjlol:
Nah, don't say that:whoa::francis:. The writer for the next episode is down with the long speeches. He was the writer for the episode with Jaimie and Brienne in the tub, and they handled that well.

They gon do it justice. :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Jacquen made it sound more attractive than what it was.

Because it is.

But for whatever reason the show runners aren't developing the faceless men or letting Arya gain more skills and abilities to help her learn to kill proficiently. Instead we got was half assed training sessions where she's barely beaten Waif and her going on 1 mission that she completely flaked out on. This whole subplot is just a failure and just a waste of potential on what could've been.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah, don't say that:whoa::francis:. The writer for the next episode is down with the long speeches. He was the writer for the episode with Jaimie and Brienne in the tub, and they handled that well.

They gon do it justice. :mjcry:

:whew: that scene gave me chills when it first dropped

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah episodes like this are usually much better if you ever rewatch the season after its over. you get to see all the chess moves getting set up and unfold like :ohhh:

been noticing this as i go back and rewatch the 3rd/4th/5th seasons over the last couple months. the nonaction packed episodes are actually better when you know the results and notice the moves you missed the first time around. at least for non-book readers. :yeshrug:
i just re wathed season 3...so much shyt i didn't know, that's when I was in this show blind - watched seasons 1-3 in a week and hopped on the GOT train in season 4...I'm now re watching season 4...remembering clearly why I don't fukk with sansa lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dany is going to be a villain in the end. I'm convinced. It's probably the only reason I'm tolerating her inflated ego. I really think it's leading to her becoming power hungry and eventually becoming mad like her daddy.
I actually see her sacrificing herself. While she's smug as shyt, she's also proven to be able to think beyond herself.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with Dany but she got ran out her own city, she better be flying ahead to Mereen..she got a lot of shyt to take care of before sailing

These mareen nikkas be on another level tho shyt dont really makes sense to me, these sons of the harpy saw a real life DRAGON breh :martin:

A REAL ASS DRAGON :martin:

and was like :pacspit: started throwing spears at it :what: danny better be roasting nikkas on the spot :ufdup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@Tasha And u made a good point about them having certain go-to guys to handle the speech heavy episodes

My only question is why the hell do they pick and choose which ones to make dope, when they could ALL be dope

For example

And compare it to this (starts @ 2:30)

They coulda called breh in to adapt this speech way better than this :beli:

That Theon ether was fire tho :ohlawd:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dany is going to be a villain in the end. I'm convinced. It's probably the only reason I'm tolerating her inflated ego. I really think it's leading to her becoming power hungry and eventually becoming mad like her daddy.

Seems like its already set in stone to me, shes gon turn to the big bad guy and Jons gonna be the Hero

Only hiccup in that plan is these white walkers coming for dat westeros ass :whoo: