Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You acting like replies don't load while you're posting, even if you're not reading every reply, it's easy to see shyt. Secondly, some people do read this shyt when they watch - i do, why? Because I end up watching the episode more than once as there is always new shyt to pick up on in each episode, especially after getting some knowledge from other posters/forums/blogs. You telling folks not to read is ass backward, the few of y'all either need to roll with the majority (not fast forward 5 minutes ahead) or chill on the major reveals.

I personally don't care, but i definitely see how it's annoying as fukk for the majority who come here to shoot the shyt thru the first watch "together".

:russell:

Don't care

:wow:

Negged in the back by one of my own

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma play devil's advocate for a min here brehs. Why is there so much hatred for Tommen and the High Sparrow? Lannisters and Tyrells been bickering over the throne for 3 seasons now and the people have been paying for it. Tommen, while being kinda bytchmade, seems like he actually wants to serve the people. Yea it doesn't make as good television as watching Joffery act a fool, but just curious about all the hate dude is getting.

Because deep down people are conservative and they hate radicals like the High Sparrow.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I gotta agree...this episode was lowkey dope, a lot of Easter eggs and chess moves.

Margery/Tommen "conversion" and the implications to the throne and the houses of tyrell and lannister

Arya isn't no one - most of us expected this, but I am kind of annoyed we spent so much time with her in training just to remain a stark. Like I'm truly in the dark as to the end game for her

Sam's scene was too long, but him stealing heartsbane has my mind racing

The Frey/Riverland storyline...Brienne, these hoes ain't loyal Sansa...b*stard bowl/the north remembers gonna be lit

Bran is the key, but what does that really mean :lupe:

Weakest point was Dany and her rah rah, white massa leading brown folks to die shyt. God damn these speeches are corny as fukk and the dry ass delivery of emilia :russell:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Smh Arya just dropped the #facelessmob like nothing.

Nah, that don't fly my g. That so wack. Falling in love with a random ass actress you know nothing about.

fukk this honor shyt. Why go to braavos and pledge your life for this then!?

I think it has to do with arya only being able to kill people who do bad things

The actress hasn't shown arya that she will do anything bad, so her moral compass obviously can't get over the fact she is killing an innocent person

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dany's starting to look a little crazy now brehs. her usual heroic, end-of-episode speeches were about freeing slaves and granting liberty and shyt but now that she's got her army of dothrakis, unsullied and second sons, plus her biggest, meanest dragon under control (i assuming he's under control at least), she's not mentioning any of that...she's talking like she just wants to cross the sea and steamroll the place. even if westeros wasn't about to become a shyt-show warring amongst themselves, she'd have a chance. but they got their own problems right now...and she's probably got the biggest, baddest army there is, PLUS the only air force in the world. so if khalessi gets some ships... :whoa: i'm guessing that her part is just a ridiculously slow burn with an fukking explosive ending but please just let her get some fukking ships...or if that's "too soon"...have her rape and pillage slaver's bay...just do something so her story can move along already. this chick has been wandering in the desert, occasionally taking over cities that don't ultimately matter for fukking ever.

there's no way queen marg bought what old man sparrow was selling. she's smarter than that. she peeps game...i think they alluded to it in the last episode she was in. but still, even with how she came at tommen's weak, easy-to-manipulate's bytch ass like she drunk the kool-aid, i really didn't see the faith militant/crown alliance happening. i was like :why: . when they were bringing someone out i thought it'd be loras...i thought he broke. :yeshrug:that whole outcome i didn't see coming to be honest...cuz i thought this was gonna be the catalyst for a tyrell/lannister shoot-out on the streets of king's landing. :manny:

arya just can't leave the faceless assassin squad with all that training...you know she's gonna end up fighting the waif. but even if she wins (the fukking troll job if she doesn't though :russ::ohlawd:) she's still gotta have jaquen and whoever else on her ass, no?

i know dudes hate sam but i always liked him and his scenes. his pops is a fukking a$$hole :mjlol:. but now he's got some valyrian steel, he's heading off to study to be a maester...that sword and whatever he's gonna learn has gotta end up being a crucial part of the story, even if he's just a side character.

aww man...this was a slow episode in comparison to the rest of the season so far but a lot actually happened.

and i'm too drunk to share anymore of my thoughts in any coherent way.:sas1: cheers. :sas2:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah episodes like this are usually much better if you ever rewatch the season after its over. you get to see all the chess moves getting set up and unfold like :ohhh:

been noticing this as i go back and rewatch the 3rd/4th/5th seasons over the last couple months. the nonaction packed episodes are actually better when you know the results and notice the moves you missed the first time around. at least for non-book readers. :yeshrug:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Smh Arya just dropped the #facelessmob like nothing.

Nah, that don't fly my g. That so wack. Falling in love with a random ass actress you know nothing about.

fukk this honor shyt. Why go to braavos and pledge your life for this then!?
She was convinced to go there in the first place cuz Jacquen said she could get the names off her list if she learned the skills of an assassin.

But Arya quickly found out that his offer was like being homeless/hungry:feedme: and being invited to eat some food at the local church, but only if you attend some wack ass church service and give your life to Lord:lawd:. I believe she was trying to trick them. She wanted to learn as much as she could and get some faces without really buying into their shyt, but when they pretty much told her to kill an innocent person for them, she said fukk it, maybe I can kill some pedos and loan sharks, but I aint going any further into this cult. :camby:

They made her do remedial, repetitive cleaning (Scientologists do that shyt to the people they are training), exhausted her by making her hungry and homeless, and tried to fill her head with a world view that was supposed to replace her own. Not to mention they were literally trying to beat the identity out of her. It was so true to life cult/religion brainwashing, with just a side of assassin training. Arya wasn't told none of that shyt when she was first told about it. All she saw was some magic that could help her infiltrate the Red Keep and Twins so she could achieve of goal of killing a king, a lord, and a queen surrounded by royal guards. :yeshrug:. Jacquen made it sound more attractive than what it was. It's probably how he gets new converts/assassins. Get people that wanna murder folks and sell them dreams of doing it easier, and then start beating their ass until nothing is left but obediance:whoa:. Seems like he goes after young kids too.:scusthov:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm lost as to why anyone wouldn't feel this episode. Some saying nothing happened. nikka, a ton of shyt happened. It wasn't action-packed but a lot of pieces shuffled around the board and they gearing up for the final 4 episodes of the season which is gonna be crazy. After last week's nonstop :ooh: we needed a little cool down this week to offset it. We don't need them to just blow through everything real quick. :manny:

I really enjoyed this episode. Season been fire. :obama:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if GRRM is gonna have Dany making one of her speeches at the end of another episode...have everybody at home like " :russell: here we go again ".....then next thing u know she catches that knife work in the middle of her speech lol

All these Dany endings, they gotta be setting us up for some fukkery lol
nah shes the feminist cac savior :martin: