Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I was wondering why they showed the wildfire like 3 times

They telegraphed THE WILDFIRE and made sure to highlight it. But part of me thinks Cersei gonna fukk up with the Wildfire and Dany's dragons will be the replacement for the Wildfire. Or it might be a combo of Wildfire & Dany's dragons to defeat the White Walkers.

I know understand why they only want to do 2 more seasons, with a total of 15 episodes. We are reaching the end of the story. They just cut out all of the side stories that GRRM has in the book and focused on main plots etc.

The ending should be epic.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Yeah, Marg is playing Tommen. She just didn't know her people were going to show up.

She even tried to see if he was "woke" to High Sparrow's game when she asked him, "Isn't he different? :usure::sas2:"

And Tommen oblivious ass was like, "Now that you mention it. He is different:jbhmm: :ohhh::wow:."

So, she went ahead with her plan.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very clear to me that Margery is scheming. She peeped the HS's game when she caught him lying about his conversion story, and from that moment she realized what game she had to play. That was solidified for me when she was acting all :krs: when she saw her dumbass husband.

She's too smart to fall for that Faith shyt. She's definitely scheming. She got it from Big Mama.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just realized.

I loved the pacing, dialogue, and overall writing of this episode. They let scenes breath. Actors got to shine. And it just so happens that the writer of this episode (Bryan Cogman) is also writing episode 7. That episode is probably going to have (speculative spoilers with some book knowledge)
The North Remembers speech:gladbron:, the Broken Man speech:gladbron:, Jaime vs the Black Fish dialogue:jbhmm:, and a likely very long scene of Northern Lords with speeches from Davos, Lyanna Mormont, and Sansa:bryan:

If next weeks episode is written with the same pace of this weeks episode:noah:

We getting 5 different emmy speeches in one episode:blessed:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It's very clear to me that Margery is scheming. She peeped the HS's game when she caught him lying about his conversion story, and from that moment she realized what game she had to play. That was solidified for me when she was acting all :krs: when she saw her dumbass husband.
I'll take your word for it cause I ain't watching that bullshyt anymore.

This episode should have been 50% Bran,
45%Arya, end it with Dany

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They telegraphed THE WILDFIRE and made sure to highlight it. But part of me thinks Cersei gonna fukk up with the Wildfire and Dany's dragons will be the replacement for the Wildfire. Or it might be a combo of Wildfire & Dany's dragons to defeat the White Walkers.

I know understand why they only want to do 2 more seasons, with a total of 15 episodes. We are reaching the end of the story. They just cut out all of the side stories that GRRM has in the book and focused on main plots etc.

Alot of people think Cersei is gonna try to succeed where the Mad King failed and try to burn down Kings Landing...so that could be another way to look at it? :ld: atleast that explains them repeatedly showing the mad king flashbacks too

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If Arya survives (don't you dare GRRM :ufdup: :to:), I wonder if she gets to Kingslanding for the trial by combat and somehow manages to help ***** beat the Mountain so Cercei can get killed. That's would be two people off her list :patrice:
Whoever is the *****?

Pm or Spolier tag it to me

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Imma play devil's advocate for a min here brehs. Why is there so much hatred for Tommen and the High Sparrow? Lannisters and Tyrells been bickering over the throne for 3 seasons now and the people have been paying for it. Tommen, while being kinda bytchmade, seems like he actually wants to serve the people. Yea it doesn't make as good television as watching Joffery act a fool, but just curious about all the hate dude is getting.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

All I know is that the battle with the White Walkers should last AT LEAST 3 episodes. I don't want 7 years of buildup for just 1 episode were tons of shyt happen and Drogon comes to the rescue to roast everybody and it's the end :ufdup: