Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you noticed Benioff & Weiss showed us through Bran's FLASHES through history what the key to war against the White Walkers is. It's WILDFIRE. That's why they kept flashing between The Mad King & the Wildfire & The White Walkers at Hardhorne.

Of course Cersei bout to fukk everything up, so Dany's Dragons are gonna come through.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very clear to me that Margery is scheming. She peeped the HS's game when she caught him lying about his conversion story, and from that moment she realized what game she had to play. That was solidified for me when she was acting all :krs: when she saw her dumbass husband.
Yeah I peeped game early too. She been scheming from when she saw the state of her brother.

The actress is doing a great job...the way she handled seeing Tommen is how a hoe treats a john...she's straight playing him and the high sparrow for marks...its actually making me like her character alot more :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you noticed Benioff & Weiss showed us through Bran's FLASHES through history what the key to war against the White Walkers is. It's WILDFIRE. That's why they kept flashing between The Mad King & the Wildfire & The White Walkers at Hardhorne.

Of course Cersei bout to fukk everything up, so Dany's Dragons are gonna come through.
this niccas got a hot hand with his analysis game :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If Arya survives (don't you dare GRRM :ufdup: :to:), I wonder if she gets to Kingslanding for the trial by combat and somehow manages to help ***** beat the Mountain so Cercei can get killed. That's would be two people off her list :patrice:

I wonder who the Faith Militant has to go against the Mountain 2.0 :jbhmm:. Can't believe the High Sparrow got the step on The Lannisters again. Tywin must be rolling over in his grave :scust:.

Fake Cersei trying to get that Westeros Tony nomination :ehh:, I can see why Arya wanted to save her. Now she has Needle back :blessed:, it is time to put sword to purpose on a certain smug blonde girl :demonic:.

Sam's dad is a dikk, didn't realize his family was paid like that though :leon:. At him taking the sword though :lolbron:

Grandaddy Kane taking a break from killing vampires over on The Strain to pop up in GOT again, still ornery on both shows.

Khaleesi such a boss, she got dudes out here planning to bring her ships and she don't even know it :wow:.

Got a red priestess in her crew ready to burn anybody who stands in her way, you don't even know it :wow:

Got peace in Meeren and her other 2 dragons free, you don't even know it :wow:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can you elaborate on the bolded for me breh?
Direct quote from Benjen.
"One way or another he will find his way to the world of men, and when he does, you will be there waiting for him, and you will be ready"
He being the Night King. I took the phrase "world of men" to mean south of the wall. I figured Bran is going back south and going to get in position to hold the White Walkers. What that entails exactly, I don't know.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

:patrice: I was wondering why they showed the wildfire like 3 times

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dragon has 3 heads. Aka 3 Riders. Dany (rides dragon 1) Bran (wargs dragon 2) Dragon 3 rider??? Tyrion maybe???

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Nah ckreh I think D&D have mixed in Coldhands/Benjen for the show. Remember, Benjen just stated he's part white walker now thanks to the children of the forest...and obvs Benjen is gonna be Bran and Meera's guide from now on and in the books wasn't Coldhands Bran and Meera's guide to Bloodraven?

Lady Stonehearts halfway confirmed too with talk of the brotherhood without banners

this should be an auto-ban

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder who the Faith Militant has to go against the Mountain 2.0 :jbhmm:. Can't believe the High Sparrow got the step on The Lannisters again. Tywin must be rolling over in his grave :scust:.

Fake Cersei trying to get that Westeros Tony nomination :ehh:, I can see why Arya wanted to save her. Now she has Needle back :blessed:, it is time to put sword to purpose on a certain smug blonde girl :demonic:.

Sam's dad is a dikk, didn't realize his family was paid like that though :leon:. At him taking the sword though :lolbron:

Grandaddy Kane taking a break from killing vampires over on The Strain to pop up in GOT again, still ornery on both shows.

Khaleesi such a boss, she got dudes out here planning to bring her ships and she don't even know it :wow:.

Got a red priestess in her crew ready to burn anybody who stands in her way, you don't even know it :wow:

Got peace in Meeren and her other 2 dragons free, you don't even know it :wow:
The Hound/gravedigger will be fighting zombie mountain in kingslanding celebrity deathmatch "cleganebowl"

If arya manages to help the hound defeat the zombie mountain tho :ohhh:

Would be the perfect outcome and thee zenith of cersei L's since she's so adamant to go for the trial by combat :lolbron: