Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma play devil's advocate for a min here brehs. Why is there so much hatred for Tommen and the High Sparrow? Lannisters and Tyrells been bickering over the throne for 3 seasons now and the people have been paying for it. Tommen, while being kinda bytchmade, seems like he actually wants to serve the people. Yea it doesn't make as good television as watching Joffery act a fool, but just curious about all the hate dude is getting.

Tommen too Nice to be King Breh, GOT has trained all the viewers to be wolves/savages :yeshrug:

People forget hes pretty much a 14 year old kid :francis:

Margery will probably kill him soon :francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Imma play devil's advocate for a min here brehs. Why is there so much hatred for Tommen and the High Sparrow? Lannisters and Tyrells been bickering over the throne for 3 seasons now and the people have been paying for it. Tommen, while being kinda bytchmade, seems like he actually wants to serve the people. Yea it doesn't make as good television as watching Joffery act a fool, but just curious about all the hate dude is getting.
Because he's a king and let an old fukk capture his wife and he ain't taking revenge :what:
Even the Magarys homo brother got more heart :camby:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simping offends me :yeshrug:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
screencaps of Bran's visions

Seeing the throne reminded me that this is the first time we got to see Tommen on the throne. We haven't seen the throne since season 4 I believe, symbolizing the power vacuum that has existed since Joffrey and Tywin were killed.

I like that we never actually saw Tommen sit his ass on that throne until he made a power move and entered the game. :ehh:

He won't sit it long though.:youngsabo:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
A slow episode but a lot of shyt went down low key which most will miss if they fast forward.

-Getting to see the Tarly's/Horn Hill and Heartsbane :blessed:

-Finally looks like the Riverlands/Edmure/Blackfish/BWB are all getting back into the Frey :sas1:

-Benjen reveal we saw coming after last week's finish and the promo's for the season
Fuk I want the faith to get what's coming to them already. I was hoping the Tyrell army would give the faith militant that work but Tommen decided to go bytch mode...hopefully Olenna and Margery got some shyt planned for that High Sparrow...I can't stand that smug look he's got

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
All I know is that the battle with the White Walkers should last AT LEAST 3 episodes. I don't want 7 years of buildup for just 1 episode were tons of shyt happen and Drogon comes to the rescue to roast everybody and it's the end :ufdup:
We're going to get more screen time of this Sparrow bullshyt than the actual Fire and Ice war and aftermath :deadmanny:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
iUPr616.png

Damn I didn't even see this one. My nikka Jamie sittin the throne like a boss.
:wow:

I hope we get this whole scene