Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
iUPr616.png

Damn I didn't even see this one. My nikka Jamie sittin the throne like a boss.
:wow:

I hope we get this whole scene
you missed that breh? :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Another excellent episode.

-Bran downloading all of Westeros history with that USB 3.0/Thunderbolt data speed:wow: Cold-Hands Benjen showing up to save the day:gladbron:. Bran better get on his 3ER training post haste and waste NO time thinking about walking again or smashing Meera. That girl just dragged your unconscious six foot seven ass through the cold forest, you will NEVER be a man in her eyes so that p*ssy is forever off the table.

-Arya telling the Faceless Mickey Mouse Club to :camby: and reclaiming Needle was predictable, but thrilling nonetheless. Something I predicted last week was going to happen in this episode. Arya Vs The Waif is gonna be like Daniel-San Vs Johnny at the end of Karate Kid, except replace the crane kick with needle through the heart. Arya is gonna ENJOY scratching this particular one off the list. One thing I've been wondering, if all these Faceless club converts are "no one" and are supposed to let "go" of themselves, then what's the Waif's beef with Arya anyway:patrice: her and Jaquen fukking or something :jbhmm:

-Tommen is the bytch King of the year....but WE ALL for two seasons now have been saying how he needs to grow out from his mother's skirts, dude did the most "bossing up" he's EVER going to be capable of (which isn't much) and joined the crown with Sparrow-set, Margery done drank that full on Sparrow Jim Jones Kool-Aid limited edition flavor:mjcry: and took Tommen's p*ssy whipped ass with her. Grandma Tyrell got hit with that Ether, let it burn, and then conceded defeat with more grace than Jigga ever did:lolbron:. Jamie was PISSED, dude had his mouth all ready for some smoked Sparrow Stew and got hit with that humble pie, and STRIPPED of his most prized title. Now he's gonna go deal with the riff raff in Riverrun but not before getting to smash his sister one last time :scusthov:

-Walder Frey you old b*stard, still alive and fukking under-aged girls I see:scust: still had the foresight to keep the homie Tully locked in the dungeon for the past 2 seasons looking like a Hootie and The Blowfish reject. I can't WAIT till that old pervert gets his commupence.

-I was ready to roll my eyes at the Sam-Gilly excursion, until Westeros's version of Joe Jackson showed up to SKEWER his first born with sake of the most well timed insults I've ever witnessed. Although it was all to predictable that Gilly was going to stand by her man and out herself. I was actually pleased that Sam didn't leave her there. And taking the Heartsbane has some..interesting implications...

-Dany....her storyline is getting formulaic as hell. I don't HATE her as a character, I'm just sick and tired of the show having to portray her greatness every five seconds. Yes I get it, we live in the age of feminism, yes I get it she's one of the top 3 most important characters on the show, yes I get it she's the Mother Of Freaking Dragons.... WE GET IT. it's HIGH past time to get this bytch to Westeros, or at LEAST back to Mereen to meet up with the rest of the Commodores (Tyrion, Grey Worm, Varys, etc.) because her whole "victorious speech" shtick has officially lost its cool...

Next week's predictions. Arya Vs The Waif. Arya gonna kill the bytch and The Hound will eventually pop back up to help her fend off Jacquen. Either that or Jaquen will accept the Waif's face as payment for the "Life" Arya was supposed to take and leave her be. Jamie and Bronn will eventually come across Breanne and Podrick...with interesting results... Sansa will legitimize Jon as a true Stark (I think that letter she was writing was a declaration of legitimacy) Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton will pop up to remind everyone, once again, how horrid he is. Bran's story will probably be skipped next episode.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
He's not Coldhands

Coldhands is not Benjen, straight from the pen of George R R Martin

Coldhands is not in Game of Thrones the TV series
Dont care what he said. Dudes hands are black. Covera his face and works with magic. Thats coodhands

Whether or not martin has someone else ppanned for hik is a diff atory and so far wveryone involved with this show has lied about what happens in the show

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
What if Arya is about to get that work and the actress playing Cersei saves her using needle. Then helps get her the fuk out of Braavos. :lupe:

It'd be more rewarding to see Arya kill that bytch herself though :salute: