Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not Coldhands

Coldhands is not Benjen, straight from the pen of George R R Martin

Coldhands is not in Game of Thrones the TV series
Nah ckreh I think D&D have mixed in Coldhands/Benjen for the show. Remember, Benjen just stated he's part white walker now thanks to the children of the forest...and obvs Benjen is gonna be Bran and Meera's guide from now on and in the books wasn't Coldhands Bran and Meera's guide to Bloodraven?

Lady Stonehearts halfway confirmed too with talk of the brotherhood without banners

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can we ALL agree that Dany's arc is the worst? Her chapters were a CHORE to read and somehow they made this shyt even MORE boring and repetitive to watch on screen :what:

I sincerely hope Westeros as a whole bodies the hell outta her and her entitled ass claim to the throne
I'm legit surprised when she doesn't end the show and it usually leads to nothing because it's so far from the rest of the story.

This is a very long game they've been playing with her character/storyline and I just want it to hurry up.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much happened in this episode.
:ohhh:

Lot of character growth.

Bran's slow evolution into the 3ER.
×××
Arya splitting with the House of B/W.
But like we've seen in the past, That Stark Honor does come with a price
×××
Sam getting ethered at the dinner table and passive aggressively stealing his inheritence. He also pretty much quit the Watch.
:stopitslime:

Still Sam has finally got his priorities in order. His scenes really showed the dynamic that family plays in his life. Low key brilliant.
×××
Jaime leaving KL
×××
Tommen joining the faith.

:francis:

He just keeps finding ways to be even less likeable then Joffrey. I'm really looking forward to his death.
×××

High Sparrow gaining even more power.

:patrice:

High Sparrow has really helped me understand why people would want Jesus crucified.

×××

Maergery is a genius

:dame:

It's obvious that she's faking it but wow, What a performance.
×××

Olenna is starting to crack.

:wow:

a mother's despair is an overlooked theme of the series. It'd be interesting to see it coming from such an ice cold character.
×××

Meera has been through so much.

:mjcry:

She's lost everything. All she has left is bran. Tragically, she'll watch him die too as his Psyche is slowly gets taken over by the 3ER.
×××

Benjen... I never really gave a fukk about Benjen like that. But its clear that after his time with the 3ER he's no longer the same man. His body might have survived the WW but Benjen Stark is long dead. I like how his makeup was done to make him look like corpse. It does a good job of selling the symbolism. Seeing how broken Benjen has become might do well to disillusion Bran from his purpose as the 3ER.

xxx
Daenarys and her dragons need to be written off the show. I rather see their screen time passed on to Tyrion and Varys.
xxx

Overall great episode.

I'm amazed at how much character growth D&D can pack in under an hour. It's a testement to the brilliant acting.

4/5 Stars.

:ohhh: great analysis ckreh

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah ckreh I think D&D have mixed in Coldhands/Benjen for the show. Remember, Benjen just stated he's part white walker now thanks to the children of the forest...and obvs Benjen is gonna be Bran and Meera's guide from now on and in the books wasn't Coldhands Bran and Meera's guide to Bloodraven?

Lady Stonehearts halfway confirmed too with talk of the brotherhood without banners

My nikka :salute:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's very clear to me that Margery is scheming. She peeped the HS's game when she caught him lying about his conversion story, and from that moment she realized what game she had to play. That was solidified for me when she was acting all :krs: when she saw her dumbass husband.