Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Are you guys serious with this "wack episode" bullshyt? :what:

Episode was fire. It was the most typical GOT episode so far of the season

Tons of neat little tidbits. Some big surprises. Some under the radar big things like Sam stealing Heartsbane. Some HUGE shyt like Benjen and Jaime getting kicked out of the King's Guard and Tommen going full sparrow

Huge setpieces

Great CGI

I don't get it.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
So much happened in this episode.
:ohhh:

Lot of character growth.

Bran's slow evolution into the 3ER.
×××
Arya splitting with the House of B/W.
But like we've seen in the past, That Stark Honor does come with a price
×××
Sam getting ethered at the dinner table and passive aggressively stealing his inheritence. He also pretty much quit the Watch.
:stopitslime:

Still Sam has finally got his priorities in order. His scenes really showed the dynamic that family plays in his life. Low key brilliant.
×××
Jaime leaving KL
×××
Tommen joining the faith.

:francis:

He just keeps finding ways to be even less likeable then Joffrey. I'm really looking forward to his death.
×××

High Sparrow gaining even more power.

:patrice:

High Sparrow has really helped me understand why people would want Jesus crucified.

×××

Maergery is a genius

:dame:

It's obvious that she's faking it but wow, What a performance.
×××

Olenna is starting to crack.

:wow:

a mother's despair is an overlooked theme of the series. It'd be interesting to see it coming from such an ice cold character.
×××

Meera has been through so much.

:mjcry:

She's lost everything. All she has left is bran. Tragically, she'll watch him die too as his Psyche is slowly gets taken over by the 3ER.
×××

Benjen... I never really gave a fukk about Benjen like that. But its clear that after his time with the 3ER he's no longer the same man. His body might have survived the WW but Benjen Stark is long dead. I like how his makeup was done to make him look like corpse. It does a good job of selling the symbolism. Seeing how broken Benjen has become might do well to disillusion Bran from his purpose as the 3ER.
xxx
Daenarys and her dragons need to be written off the show. I rather see their screen time passed on to Tyrion and Varys.
xxx

Overall great episode.

I'm amazed at how much character growth D&D can pack in under an hour. It's a testement to the brilliant acting.

4/5 Stars.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Are you guys serious with this "wack episode" bullshyt? :what:

Episode was fire. It was the most typical GOT episode so far of the season

Tons of neat little tidbits. Some big surprises. Some under the radar big things like Sam stealing Heartsbane. Some HUGE shyt like Benjen and Jaime getting kicked out of the King's Guard and Tommen going full sparrow

Huge setpieces

Great CGI

I don't get it.
I don't either but it doesn't help that the episode ended with Dany.

I've come to accept that any episode ending with Dany is going to have immediate backlash. They probably could have ended on Arya.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much happened in this episode.
:ohhh:

Lot of character growth.

Bran's slow evolution into the 3ER.
×××
Arya splitting with the House of B/W.
But like we've seen in the past, That Stark Honor does come with a price
×××
Sam getting ethered at the dinner table and passive aggressively stealing his inheritence. He also pretty much quit the Watch.
:stopitslime:

Still Sam has finally got his priorities in order. His scenes really showed the dynamic that family plays in his life. Low key brilliant.
×××
Jaime leaving KL
×××
Tommen joining the faith.

:francis:

He just keeps finding ways to be even less likeable then Joffrey. I'm really looking forward to his death.
×××

High Sparrow gaining even more power.

:patrice:

High Sparrow has really helped me understand why people would want Jesus crucified.

×××

Maergery is a genius

:dame:

It's obvious that she's faking it but wow, What a performance.

×××

Olenna is starting to crack.

:wow:

a mother's despair is an overlooked theme of the series. It'd be interesting to see it coming from such an ice cold character.
×××

Meera has been through so much.

:mjcry:

She's lost everything. All she has left is bran. Tragically, she'll watch him die too as his Psyche is slowly gets taken over by the 3ER.
×××

Benjen... I never really gave a fukk about Benjen like that. But its clear that after his time with the 3ER he's no longer the same man. His body might have survived the WW but Benjen Stark is long dead. I like how his makeup was done to make him look like corpse. It does a good job of selling the symbolism. Seeing how broken Benjen has become might do well to disillusion Bran from his purpose as the 3ER.
xxx
Daenarys and her dragons need to be written off the show. I rather see their screen time passed on to Tyrion and Varys.
xxx

Overall great episode.

I'm amazed at how much character growth D&D can pack in under an hour. It's a testement to the brilliant acting.

4/5 Stars.

Holy shyt i just noticed it breh :wow:

But what if the high sparrow already knows shes faking :lupe: Bernie sanders has taken no Ls since weve been introduced to him :mjcry: