Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
If you attention span is that bad that u have to look at something else during the show then u shouldn't been watching it

Take your ass somewhere else
:stopitslime: attention span is fine. i enjoy the energy and jokes same if i was watching it on the couch with friends.
i dont even think you read what was posted and are just being rude now

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The High Sparrow the Gawd
qq4y2s.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This felt like the most "game of thrones" episode this season

The pacing was perfect for all the scenes. I didn't feel like they were doing a synopsis once like I did with say the kingsmoot scene :obama:

Long story short, they didn't try to cut corners for once

And as a sidrnote I still think Margeary is playkng the long game anf hustling the high sparrow. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one to murk tommen

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
A girl has a hating ass dyke on her ass....hopefully she see's the bytch coming and needle's her in that butch ass.

Benjen/Coldhands combo is sensible, glad to see Benjen back.

Danny continues to be all talk, same old talking points, boring as shyt, terrible actress.

Jaime had a good episode, nice to see he'll be rolling with Bronn again next episode. Can't wait to hear Bronn's quips and quotables.

That Sparow is a clever shady motherfukker. That shyt eating grin he gave Jaime, like "Gotcha nikka". :damn:

Hopefully next week is more action packed.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and Dany = Gengis Khan is confirmed imo

Which also means she's gonna crush the buildings...but won't sit on that throne in the end...I'd put my account on that i'm that confident

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How was this a wack episode?:what:

I'm saying. We got a ton of set ups for the last part of the season.

-Arya no longer a faceless assassin. Now gonna have to fight for her life to go back to Westeros.
-Sam got Heartsbane and is going to the Citadel. I wonder what he can do with Valyrian steel....
-Jaime going to Riverrun...so is Brienne.
-More fukkery in Kings Landing.
-Danny in full control of Drogon.
-Benjen fukking Stark back. Bran as the ultimate weapon confirmed.

Next week is gonna be more of this kind of advancement so we can get to the real important shyt in the last 3 episodes.

D&D hitting that fast travel something fierce this season. Jaime already in Riverrun, and how the fukk IS BRONN THERE? :mindblown: :dead:

Black Fish is not to be fukked with :wow: he should just throw Edmure to the bushes.

Seems Sansa is gonna have to answer for her wedding :ufdup:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Dany's story line is by far the worst now that we out of Dorne. Unfortunately I don't see this bytch making it to Westeros until the Walkers come through. This is hollywood after all. Them Walkers will make they're way right unto kings landing gates before the Dragons come through and toss em in the bushes.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Weakest episode by far. Nice seeing Benjen but he is so far removed from the series he really doesn't have any wow effect. Fat boy and willing story took up too much time and isn't really important. High sparrow storyline and Danny storyline is so old right now. Only part I really enjoyed was Arya, now she got beef for being her , but I'm sure will catch a body on the bytch coming after her.