Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This was probably my personal favorite episode of the season. It's the one that felt most like what I loved about the earlier seasons. Yeah everyone loves the huge WTF moments, action set pieces, and shocking shyt, but they finally let scenes breaaaaaaathe. I really miss characters sitting around talking. That Sam/Gilly scene was so on point in that regard, and if you're someone that hate their scenes, then I can see why the episode overall felt weak since they took up a huge portion. But I was so into that.

I loved the Arya stuff. I loved everything about the crown basically transforming itself into the holy roman empire, especially Mace giving his little speech, Jaimie leading like a badass, and Lady Olenna fanning herself. I even enjoyed Tommen's speech to the people as he solidified himself as pretty much the new Baelor The Blessed. Walder Frey's return was fukking excellent. Benjen's return was great as well.

I like that kind of shyt in my Game of Thrones, and honestly, I had been a little worried that everything would happen so fast in the last few seasons and we would speed rush through great speeches and tension filled conversations so we could hit big plot point after big plotpoint. That's what had me nervous about the first few episodes of this season, even though I thought they were good episodes. But they are actually letting great actors shine in dialogue-heavy moments and I appreciate that. I think I was always that weirdo that liked the slower paced "setup" episodes as much, if not more than the exhausting payoff episodes. But I understand not everyone likes them as much.

That said, I'm expecting episode 7 to be the best of the season, if they deliver on what they have teased.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:camby:

fukk outta here bytch

stop reading the fukkign thread during the show

u probably one of the ones asking a bunch of stupid ass questions not understanding shyt

What the fukk is the point of having the thread then? nikkas cracking jokes throwing opinions out.

How nikkas watching shyt 15 minutes ahead and commenting on shyt u know the majority of people didn't see.

There's no justifying that. this is no different from sitting a room and watching the show with your people. U not gonna want anyone to spoil what's about to happen. Can't justify that shyt.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:camby:

fukk outta here bytch

stop reading the fukkign thread during the show

u probably one of the ones asking a bunch of stupid ass questions not understanding shyt
i agree. but if you fast forwarding through shyt try to be a little courteous.

i only live posted like 2 times on big parts this episode, but i saw nikkas talking about shyt 5 minutes and 2 scenes from then

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Episode was good, It wasn't action packed but it was far from boring. There were a lot of implications that we won't see until a couple episodes later.

-Jamie finally going to the Riverlands where's he's always supposed to be going. Brienne is also on her way there.
-With the crown now throwing its hat in with the faith. The power is swinging towards the people and away from the great houses. Will this weaken the crowns hold on Westeros or make it stronger.
-Walder Frey makes a return being a shyt as always, as well as Edmure. I think the days are numbered for Frey. He threw his hat in with Roose Bolton and Tywin Lanninster and both are dead now. We're about to see the end of his house soon.
-Dany's scene was rushed but I think they are setting it up finally where we see a Dany who's in control and ready to wreck shyt. She's got control of her dragon and the Dothraki Army.
-Arya is back. She gonna work that bytch and it'll be satisfying
-And fukking Benjin Stark is back. He laid out pretty clearly. Bran is the only thing that's between the white walkers and the rest of Westeros.

There were a lot more minor things that were easy to miss like we finally got a glimpse of the Mad King screaming burn em all, and Sam taking his fathers Valeryian Steel sword. Those could come up later too.

Can you elaborate on the bolded for me breh?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot happened, but it felt like a slow episode

Prob my least favorite of the season, which has been very good

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is the point of having the thread then? nikkas cracking jokes throwing opinions out.

How nikkas watching shyt 15 minutes ahead and commenting on shyt u know the majority of people didn't see.

There's no justifying that. this is no different from sitting a room and watching the show with your people. U not gonna want anyone to spoil what's about to happen. Can't justify that shyt.

i agree. but if you fast forwarding through shyt try to be a little courteous.

i only live posted like 2 times on big parts this episode, but i saw nikkas talking about shyt 5 minutes and 2 scenes from then

If you attention span is that bad that u have to look at something else during the show then u shouldn't been watching it

Take your ass somewhere else

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
If you attention span is that bad that u have to look at something else during the show then u shouldn't been watching it

Take your ass somewhere else

nikka u trying to justify bullshyt.

By your logic, ur attention span is even shorter because your taking the time to type while watching.

Ima just block u. fukking lame.