Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode wasn't whack but it was clearly a transitional episode every season of every show has 1 or 2 of these episodes that don't really move the plot too much. Even then we did get good movement....Benjens back, Jamie headin to the Riverlands,etc.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Episode was good, It wasn't action packed but it was far from boring. There were a lot of implications that we won't see until a couple episodes later.

-Jamie finally going to the Riverlands where's he's always supposed to be going. Brienne is also on her way there.
-With the crown now throwing its hat in with the faith. The power is swinging towards the people and away from the great houses. Will this weaken the crowns hold on Westeros or make it stronger.
-Walder Frey makes a return being a shyt as always, as well as Edmure. I think the days are numbered for Frey. He threw his hat in with Roose Bolton and Tywin Lanninster and both are dead now. We're about to see the end of his house soon.
-Dany's scene was rushed but I think they are setting it up finally where we see a Dany who's in control and ready to wreck shyt. She's got control of her dragon and the Dothraki Army.
-Arya is back. She gonna work that bytch and it'll be satisfying
-And fukking Benjin Stark is back. He laid out pretty clearly. Bran is the only thing that's between the white walkers and the rest of Westeros.

There were a lot more minor things that were easy to miss like we finally got a glimpse of the Mad King screaming burn em all, and Sam taking his fathers Valeryian Steel sword. Those could come up later too.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
They need to set up the next 4 episodes. shyt can't be non stop action every show.

the dialogue was super :russell:

fukking samwell is boring as shyt unless he talking about the history of the world

dany has done 3 cool things throughout 6 seasons

bernie sanders is boring as shyt

tommen is a closet homo

how u gonna have a episode and not show the snow gawd?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

fukk outta here bytch

stop reading the fukkign thread during the show

u probably one of the ones asking a bunch of stupid ass questions not understanding shyt

fukk you dumb ass bytch, some of us enjoy the fukking banter. If a nikka writing shyt 5 minutes ahead of time, it ruins it for 90 percent of the motherfukkers in here during thshow. Suck a dikk

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
29A0975300000578-0-Viewers_saw_Cersei_Lannister_being_shorn_and_stripped_completely-m-6_1434422004578.jpg

:umad: