Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
- benjen :blessed:

- a girl is still a stark, but :ufdup:

- thought Margery was playing them, but this bytch went full southern baptist and took her man with her :wow:

- it's fukk khaleesi but drogon is prison yard swoll :banderas:
looks like u may have been right

:mjcry:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
- benjen :blessed:

- a girl is still a stark, but :ufdup:

- thought Margery was playing them, but this bytch went full southern baptist and took her man with her :wow:

- it's fukk khaleesi but drogon is prison yard swoll :banderas:
I think Margery was playing them just to get out, but she didn't know Granny would organise the pull up

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I love it when she gets feisty:noah:

Pretty weak episode but I guess we needed it after all that's happened. 4 more to go Business Is About To Pick Up

Yeah, this episode was full of shyt I've grown to not care about capped on both ends with shyt I didn't use to care about but am now looking forward to.

- Sam's father is a goddamn savage, though.

- That play is no Ember Island Players.

- Both Benjen and Edmure look actor tired.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas can easily just shut the fukk up, or don't skip the entrance. Or ust pause and watch with us. :yeshrug:
At this point i feel like you gotta decide whats nlmore important to you, the live posting/reading posts experience, or actually enjoying the show u wanna watch without feeling spoiled :yeshrug:

I personally dont care about spoilers cuz shock value doesnt do much for me.

With that being said i STILL dont even bother reading posts until the shyt over. I post what i wanna say and keep it movin. If im tryna watch the show anyway why am i reading posts as it's airing? Makes no sense imo

All im sayin is nikkas gonna have to compromise somewhere man, not tryna see 2 more season threads full of bickering over this shyt :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How was this a wack episode?:what:
IN a perfect world, coli nikkas would want a trilogy for 6 continuous hours that tell the whole Game of Thrones story :russ:

why?
tumblr_loxdwcQVuL1qdt52e.gif