Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
So it seems like GRRM us going to provide some rational explanation for all of the magical happenings in the series.

If Bran is responsible for all the shyt going down in the North, who's behind all of this Lord of Light Magic?

:jbhmm:

Who's giving all the Red Priestess visions of the future.

Who's powering the resurrections?

jondor.gif
im starting to feel like Bran is responsible for all that shyt...i just cant connect the dots yet

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I also wonder if the voice Varys heard was Bran. Just like how you Ned thought he heard something.

I hope not though, almost seems like it'd be a cheap cop out to just have Bran be the reason for everything that's happening in the show.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Wait a minute...

Can't Bran time travel to other 3ER/Chosen ones to complete his training?

I imagine he greensees his way to some remote temple in the mountain above the clouds with a thousand steps.

With this dude waiting at the top:

620px-Kill_Bill_027.JPG

All like "I've been awaiting your arrival for quite some time, Brandon Stark." ( Grandmaster got a slightly hoarse voice giving hints of wisdom and years of sorrow)

Bran's like ":dwillhuh: Who...who are you?"

Grand Masters:

"I am known by many names

:win:

Azor Ahai, Lord of light, Avatar Roku, Neo, Luke Sky-"

Bran: ":gladbron: You're Bran the builder! You built The Wall. We're Related!"

Grand Master: "Yes, I'm Bran The Builder. But we haven't actually built the wall yet and we're more than just related"

Bran: ":wtf: I don't understand."

GM: "You haven't figured it out by now?"

:youngsabo:

"I'm you Bran.."

:mjpls:

Bran: :ohhh::mindblown:

*Dramatic Pause*

GM (suddenly sounds like Mike Epps): Psyche, I'm fukking with you breh.

:umad:

I'm not really you. Im just a hypothermia induced hallucination.

:heh:

Your ass is still sleep on that 2×4 getting dragged in the snow by Meera.

You should've seen your face tho.

:mjlol:

I can't believe you fell for that shyt. Greenseer my ass. No wonder Meera ain't throwing you the p*ssy. She can't be fukking around with a nikka that's crippled and blind.

:pachaha:

Bran: :merchant: "I don't know what you're talking about."

GM: :sas2: Of course you don't. Don't even worry about it breh. If it makes you feel any better. Meera look like she eat out the same plate as Yara GreyJoy.

Bran: "That's not true :damn: you take that back or else..Or els-"

GM: :childplease: "- or else what dangle legs? You gonna do me like you did hodor? I'm your conscience dumbass. I got enough dirt on you to bury Sandor Clegane. you peeping tom - limp dikk having- might as well be a eunuch- beating off at 3 in the morning waking everybody in the cave ass bytch.

Bran: :to: "b..b..but...."

GM: :shaq2:"Alright hold it in Reek.
The Wights have finally caught up.
Its back to the plot for now. You're gonna wake up in a minute.

:ufdup:

Don't think this is over tho. I'm not done with you yet.

TO BE CONTINUED:

AFTER CREDITS PREVIEW:

NEXT TIME ON VISUALIZING BRAN'S CONSCIENCE:

Bran: :sadbron: I can't believe the three eyed Raven is Gone.

GM: "Bran, what is dead may never
die" :smugdraper: The Three Eyed Raven will always be with you.... In here *Points to Bran's heart*....

... Mostly because of all the work he put into here * Points To Bran's Crotch* and here * Points to Bran's back area*

Bran: :dahell: What are you talking about?

GM: Bran you seriously thought that Warging potion was a real thing? That shyt was cognac and advil PM.

:bryan:

You better be glad you lost all feeling down there. Old Gods work in mysterious ways my nikka.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I also wonder if the voice Varys heard was Bran. Just like how you Ned thought he heard something.

I hope not though, almost seems like it'd be a cheap cop out to just have Bran be the reason for everything that's happening in the show.

Time is a flat circle breh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukk this show for turning all yall into doc brown wannabees with ya 88 mph delorean bullshyt time paradox explanations regurgitated from youtube. i have a feeling we'll be hearing about this shyt until the show ends
that really was the worst/first mistake i've seen in thrones

from now until the show is over, every single fukking event will be talked about like "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but what if bran travels back and......................" or "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but what if that was bran back in the day that caused that"

i really hate time travel in movies... unless it's interstellar of course :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that really was the worst/first mistake i've seen in thrones

from now until the show is over, every single fukking event will be talked about like "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but what if bran travels back and......................" or "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but what if that was bran back in the day that caused that"

i really hate time travel in movies... unless it's interstellar of course :wow:
Thought that shyt was about space travel :dahell:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought the time loop stuff was fukkin crazy and I loved what they did with it and where the story is going with Bran but hopefully they :whoa: a little bit, I don't want this to turn into full on sci-fi. It was a cool moment, let's not get carried away with it in the future tho
Or in the past:troll: