Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
qohaxd.jpg
This chick Brienne still tryna front on my dude Tormund da fukking gawd? She forgot she was giving nerds dome under the bleachers at The Citadel Homecoming Game in the Fall of '89? They lost 42-3 to The House of the Undying JV team, too. Now a trill nikka wanna get in them guts and you wanna act like you found the Lord of Light?:martin:They don't call you Brain of Tarth in locker rooms from Mole's Town to Meereen for no reason, girl. You eyeing Torm like a nikka don't exist, guh, get on this wildling dih:shaq: I never really thought about these Iron Born nikkas, but it seems they might be tryna get it #kraken :ehh:Ya boy Theon, aka Reek, bka natural point guard cause he don't hold onto the ball(s) seems to be bossing up. Put in that endorsement for Yara Clinton with a dope speech. Cept Euron Trump came through and crushed the buildings:wow:Asked Yara why she won't let us read her ravens. Asked her about the incident at the Bear Island embassy. Yara started talmbout how much she loves Dornish music. It was a wrap after that:mjlol:Euron Trump ain't even gotta worry about that wall. The White Walkers built one a while ago to keep the Mexican Walkers out. I'll give them credit though, while Euron was face deep in the water eating them crab meats (with the heavy butter) as fresh as you can get them, she and her brother dipped with all the best yachts, heading to the freshest pawg in the 7 kingdoms and beyond.
rcloi1.jpg
Khaleesi mine as well (yes, I said mine as well) have a yacht club, word to Rozay, the way she be getting these fleets. Euron could catch his chirren mid trip and he'd just be sending us another 1,000 ships, same color Rihanna....with the Rihanna colored guts, I suppose:yeshrug:This nikka Jorah finna travel the world looking for a cure when he could hit up my nikka Earvin:francis: shyt, hit up Diddy for some Proactiv, so you could moisturize that situation and preserve your :flabbynsick:You ain't getting them guts my dude. This chick Sansa complaining about my nikka Ramsey da gawd. We know how those Stark girls get down. Your aunt was all into that freaky shyt in the Tower of Joy, stop acting brand new :rudy:What Sansa should be doing is forgetting about this whole reclaiming Winterfell shyt and go into business selling those chinchilla coats she was making. You could make a grip off those shyts during King's Landing Fashion Week and buy a castle off the coast of Braavos:what: This girl that ain't got no name stays getting the beats. She deserves it for not appreciating that Tony Award deserving play. Besides that one nikka that needs to join Jorah on his quest for the world's best apothecaries, I haven't seen that type of acting since the previous scene. I rep #Targset to the fullest......but #walkergang might could be a problem:patrice:This nikka Bran be on some other shyt, brehs. The Three Eyed Raven spends his overtime teaching you some magical shyt, and you wait until the dude is asleep getting ready for his next shift to train you, to throw shyt at him to see if he's sleeping? You don't pay bills in this cave, nikka:why:You think the Night King forgot how you grass type Pokemon did him back in the Summer of 1203? He saw Leaf throw up the Roc sign while you stabbed him. Ice man ain't taking no losses, Night King Kunta:blessed:Now he's pulling up on all tree of y'all. He's never been one for no talking, so he ain't gon say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
Meera got that spear game on like Edge in his prime but not every body else was that lucky. Mighta been damn near 90 degrees out today, but Summer is over, my nikkas. I ain't seen anyone get stabbed like Leaf since Paul Pierce, brehs, word to the Ides of March
2lwvbsw.jpg
Never seen that type of penetration since Big Wet Brazilian Booties Pt. 8, my dudes. :steviej:

For real though. Y'all #Starkset nikkas got love for Bran after that fukk shyt? Thought dude was a real cat. My dude "What you talking about:wtb:" carried that off BRANd nikka like a Sean John button up for mad seasons, and this dude Bran gon turn around and tell him:

Keep scrolling nikkas:comeon:

My nikka Hodor
2gt99o1.jpg

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Sansa finessing the shyt out of Jon so she could get her revenge. Even made him Stark gear cause she knows Jon desperately wants to be Stark. :wow: I bet you if she could Cersei Jon, she would :pachaha:

What you mean?

:dame:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is why did the 3 eyed raven go into the past when the WW were converging on the tree?

I understand that Hodor goes crazy because of it. But what was the significance of going back in time for that scene?

If the 3 eyed raven doesn't take Bran back in time at that moment then Hodor would've been fine right?

onlylno

Supporter
Daps
My question is why did the 3 eyed raven go into the past when the WW were converging on the tree?

I understand that Hodor goes crazy because of it. But what was the significance of going back in time for that scene?

If the 3 eyed raven doesn't take Bran back in time at that moment then Hodor would've been fine right?

1. He was "uploading" his knowledge directly into Bran's brain. ( that's confirmed by the creators of the show in After the thrones)

2. Wyllis had to become Hodor. If he didn't it would create a time paradox. The 3ER had no choice in the matter.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
qohaxd.jpg
This chick Brienne still tryna front on my dude Tormund da fukking gawd? She forgot she was giving nerds dome under the bleachers at The Citadel Homecoming Game in the Fall of '89? They lost 42-3 to The House of the Undying JV team, too. Now a trill nikka wanna get in them guts and you wanna act like you found the Lord of Light?:martin:They don't call you Brain of Tarth in locker rooms from Mole's Town to Meereen for no reason, girl. You eyeing Torm like a nikka don't exist, guh, get on this wildling dih:shaq: I never really thought about these Iron Born nikkas, but it seems they might be tryna get it #kraken :ehh:Ya boy Theon, aka Reek, bka natural point guard cause he don't hold onto the ball(s) seems to be bossing up. Put in that endorsement for Yara Clinton with a dope speech. Cept Euron Trump came through and crushed the buildings:wow:Asked Yara why she won't let us read her ravens. Asked her about the incident at the Bear Island embassy. Yara started talmbout how much she loves Dornish music. It was a wrap after that:mjlol:Euron Trump ain't even gotta worry about that wall. The White Walkers built one a while ago to keep the Mexican Walkers out. I'll give them credit though, while Euron was face deep in the water eating them crab meats (with the heavy butter) as fresh as you can get them, she and her brother dipped with all the best yachts, heading to the freshest pawg in the 7 kingdoms and beyond.
rcloi1.jpg
Khaleesi mine as well (yes, I said mine as well) have a yacht club, word to Rozay, the way she be getting these fleets. Euron could catch his chirren mid trip and he'd just be sending us another 1,000 ships, same color Rihanna....with the Rihanna colored guts, I suppose:yeshrug:This nikka Jorah finna travel the world looking for a cure when he could hit up my nikka Earvin:francis: shyt, hit up Diddy for some Proactiv, so you could moisturize that situation and preserve your :flabbynsick:You ain't getting them guts my dude. This chick Sansa complaining about my nikka Ramsey da gawd. We know how those Stark girls get down. Your aunt was all into that freaky shyt in the Tower of Joy, stop acting brand new :rudy:What Sansa should be doing is forgetting about this whole reclaiming Winterfell shyt and go into business selling those chinchilla coats she was making. You could make a grip off those shyts during King's Landing Fashion Week and buy a castle off the coast of Braavos:what: This girl that ain't got no name stays getting the beats. She deserves it for not appreciating that Tony Award deserving play. Besides that one nikka that needs to join Jorah on his quest for the world's best apothecaries, I haven't seen that type of acting since the previous scene. I rep #Targset to the fullest......but #walkergang might could be a problem:patrice:This nikka Bran be on some other shyt, brehs. The Three Eyed Raven spends his overtime teaching you some magical shyt, and you wait until the dude is asleep getting ready for his next shift to train you, to throw shyt at him to see if he's sleeping? You don't pay bills in this cave, nikka:why:You think the Night King forgot how you grass type Pokemon did him back in the Summer of 1203? He saw Leaf throw up the Roc sign while you stabbed him. Ice man ain't taking no losses, Night King Kunta:blessed:Now he's pulling up on all tree of y'all. He's never been one for no talking, so he ain't gon say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
Meera got that spear game on like Edge in his prime but not every body else was that lucky. Mighta been damn near 90 degrees out today, but Summer is over, my nikkas. I ain't seen anyone get stabbed like Leaf since Paul Pierce, brehs, word to the Ides of March
2lwvbsw.jpg
Never seen that type of penetration since Big Wet Brazilian Booties Pt. 8, my dudes. :steviej:

For real though. Y'all #Starkset nikkas got love for Bran after that fukk shyt? Thought dude was a real cat. My dude "What you talking about:wtb:" carried that off BRANd nikka like a Sean John button up for mad seasons, and this dude Bran gon turn around and tell him:

My nikka Hodor
2gt99o1.jpg

You been back but. Welcome the fukk back. Now you really back!!! :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
qohaxd.jpg
rcloi1.jpg
9stik9.jpg
2lwvbsw.jpg

My nikka Hodor
2gt99o1.jpg

"You don't pay bills in this cave nikka" :dead:

Daps
Yes if the main characters get there then it will matter again , but until then....
Cersei's been a main character since season one episode one, I'm guessing she plays a major role in the end game.

Since we've seen the walkers, we know the stakes so the fight over a metal chair seems trivial, but I trust they would not be wasting all this time with it if it wasn't important for the conclusion. They wrapped up the Dorne coup in about 10 minutes of screen time this year.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cersei's been a main character since season one episode one, I'm guessing she plays a major role in the end game.

Since we've seen the walkers, we know the stakes so the fight over a metal chair seems trivial, but I trust they would not be wasting all this time with it if it wasn't important for the conclusion. They wrapped up the Dorne coup in about 10 minutes of screen time this year.
Jon, Dany, and Bran gonna look at that bytch like :rudy: when they all meet up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This chick Brienne still tryna front on my dude Tormund da fukking gawd? She forgot she was giving nerds dome under the bleachers at The Citadel Homecoming Game in the Fall of '89? They lost 42-3 to The House of the Undying JV team, too. Now a trill nikka wanna get in them guts and you wanna act like you found the Lord of Light?:martin:They don't call you Brain of Tarth in locker rooms from Mole's Town to Meereen for no reason, girl. You eyeing Torm like a nikka don't exist, guh, get on this wildling dih:shaq: I never really thought about these Iron Born nikkas, but it seems they might be tryna get it #kraken :ehh:Ya boy Theon, aka Reek, bka natural point guard cause he don't hold onto the ball(s) seems to be bossing up. Put in that endorsement for Yara Clinton with a dope speech. Cept Euron Trump came through and crushed the buildings:wow:Asked Yara why she won't let us read her ravens. Asked her about the incident at the Bear Island embassy. Yara started talmbout how much she loves Dornish music. It was a wrap after that:mjlol:
:deadmanny:

onlylno

Supporter
Daps
So it seems like GRRM us going to provide some rational explanation for all of the magical happenings in the series.

If Bran is responsible for all the shyt going down in the North, who's behind all of this Lord of Light Magic?

:jbhmm:

Who's giving all the Red Priestess visions of the future.

Who's powering the resurrections?

jondor.gif