Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I thought the time loop stuff was fukkin crazy and I loved what they did with it and where the story is going with Bran but hopefully they :whoa: a little bit, I don't want this to turn into full on sci-fi. It was a cool moment, let's not get carried away with it in the future tho
I get what you're saying but it's a show with Dragons, ice zombies and people coming back from the dead. Unless you make a distinction between fantasy and sci-fi

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Looking forward to sunday's episode, tho.

1. Hope #LanisterSet crushes these rebel monks. Part of me hopes the queen dies just so that the Lanisters can be firther divided among themselves . You know that king wont forgive Cersei if she does anything and the queen winds up dead as a result. The Lanisters already lost their all brain trust when they lost both Tywin and Tyrion. Right now they're just acting on emotions. No real leader. Just emotional people with a lot of power.
  2. Meanwhile i think #Targaryan set is in for a war. The queen wont like Tiryon's deal and i hope she uses force to crush masters and abolish slavery for good.
  3. In the meantime i wonder what Little Finger's up to.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Alt needs to get his vids out way sooner. I think he can take over the review game from Charlie da gawd if he did.

The amount he puts in (video/info wise) takes time. Charlie puts it out there early with no real backbone to his shyt. He does 3 GOT videos a week, while ALT does 1 big one.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
qqfvF3J.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Looking forward to sunday's episode, tho.

1. Hope #LanisterSet crushes these rebel monks. Part of me hopes the queen dies just so that the Lanisters can be firther divided among themselves . You know that king wont forgive Cersei if she does anything and the queen winds up dead as a result. The Lanisters already lost their all brain trust when they lost both Tywin and Tyrion. Right now they're just acting on emotions. No real leader. Just emotional people with a lot of power.
  2. Meanwhile i think #Targaryan set is in for a war. The queen wont like Tiryon's deal and i hope she uses force to crush masters and abolish slavery for good.
  3. In the meantime i wonder what Little Finger's up to.
I want to see how Bran & Meera get away(although I have an idea). When will Bran wake up? He was still in the tree network when Meera was dragging him off. I want to see not only how he reacts to Hodor's death but knowing he was the cause of his mental state.

How shyt pops off in KL with the Tyrell army and the Faith

And if Arya kills the actress

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So I went on Watchers On The Wall today and scrolled down and they have their "Curtain Call: Krisian Nam (Hodor)"

Not gonna lie, it made me feel feelings again :mjcry:

When will this stop:mjcry:

I still gotta do another rewatch this weekend:mjcry:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i wonder if they'll show hodor as a wight. summer, too.

and as wild as the whole time loop shyt was, i'm still tripping off the night king being apart of the psychic friends network...and it seems like he's gotta be a pretty powerful member at that. i mean dude touched bran while he was out greenseeing and put a real, physical mark on him, got bran's location and broke the fukking magic protecting the cave. :merchant: he was scary enough already...that's a whole new level.:whoa:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't understand the criticism that the show is "moving too fast" now. We've had 50+ hours of television that has led to where we are now.. Every story has an end. Eventually these characters were going to come across one another and as winter approaches it's only natural that there would be more finalities at a quicker pace. That's the climax. We are in the midst of it.
I hear you breh but you know damn well in previous seasons the story of Daenerys being held by the Dothrakis would have been stretched for an entire fukking season. Instead shyt was on for barely 3 episodes

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
By the way y'all check this out.

Go back to season 3 episode 7 at the 9:30 mark and check out the conversation between Turmond and Jon Snow. Turmond is talking about hot men should fukk women.

Then consider his new crush on Brienne. shyt is hilarity times 1000 for real :pachaha: