Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
95% of the board understands but him

Bloodraven took Bran into a vision of Winterfell 25-30 years in the past

He sees Hodor/Wylis when he was a kid

Bran wargs into Hodor in the present where his body still is

Somehow, Hodor/Wylis in the vision in the past, where Bran's spirit is, gets connected

Young Hodor sees and feels his own death, goes crazy, becomes retarded

He grows up into a man

Eventually he becomes the 40 year old Hodor and the past and present intersect again as this time he's the old man holding the door about to die while watching himself as a kid shaking on the ground

It's not rocket science homie. It is very simple to understand. Very simple :francis::francis::francis:

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

Silkk

Daps
This nikka couldn't understand the plot of Terminator 1:mjlol:
Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread (No FUCCING spoilers for episodes that ain't aired yet!!)

:jbhmm:bytch must be watching that new terminator with Khaleesi in it

Silkk

Daps
How are you managing to get people to still reply?:dead:
At this point I don't even know what your question is anymore. I don't think you have one, you just want people to admit they don't know what's going on.
Some people just can't admit when they're wrong or don't know something :pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ya'll still stuck on this time travel shyt...

giphy.gif

Move on. Let it go. There's better things to discuss. Dap each other and wrap. it. up.

Time travel as a plot device is a springboard for debates that never go anywhere. Always has. Always will be. Remember the discussions surrounding the Looper ending? DAOFP?

No plot involving time travel will ever make complete sense. There will always be inconsistencies, plot holes, and most of the audience will be left with a faint feeling of incompleteness. Nothing you can do about it but move on.

Believe me, even if the show tries to give us a straight answer, It still wouldn't provide the kind of certainty that you guys seem to be looking for.
now i see why mayweather gets his shyt cut 3 times a week

i just noticed kobe still trying to shape that shyt up.... halfway in the middle of his head :mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps