Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hear you breh but you know damn well in previous seasons the story of Daenerys being held by the Dothrakis would have been stretched for an entire fukking season. Instead shyt was on for barely 3 episodes

They already did that before though. This Dany arc low key feels like a re-tread of her time with Khal Drogo. I'm glad they cut it short.

Fred.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already did that before though. This Dany arc low key feels like a re-tread of her time with Khal Drogo. I'm glad they cut it short.

Fred.
Yeah it comes down to decision making

Them stretching out this dany arc would've become boring as fucc very fast...hell its getting kinda stale as is.

However, the iron born arc definitely feels clumsy/rushed...and I really feel like they should've fleshed out the kingsmoot more. I really hope they give euron more screen time. He has so much potential as a character.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it comes down to decision making

Them stretching out this dany arc would've become boring as fucc very fast...hell its getting kinda stale as is.

However, the iron born arc definitely feels clumsy/rushed...and I really feel like they should've fleshed out the kingsmoot more. I really hope they give euron more screen time. He has so much potential as a character.

The more time goes on the less I care about 90% of the sub plots on this show. When I say "care" I mean in terms of really analyzing things I like or dislike. Aside from anything related to #Starkset, of course.

We got an undead army on the rise so who is the king of The Iron Isles or whether or not Margaery goes through her trial is :yeshrug: to me.

Fred.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei's been a main character since season one episode one, I'm guessing she plays a major role in the end game.

Since we've seen the walkers, we know the stakes so the fight over a metal chair seems trivial, but I trust they would not be wasting all this time with it if it wasn't important for the conclusion. They wrapped up the Dorne coup in about 10 minutes of screen time this year.

See I think the time being devoted to Cersei, Jaime, and King's Landing is to move the story towards Cersei's demise, possibly as early as the end of this season or the beginning of next season, and Jaime's departure to go play his part in the endgame, also to eventually show how insignificant the Iron Throne really is.

And they're really not wasting time with the Iron Throne at this point, it hasn't been a main topic on the show for quite some time now. Since it was what the show revolved around for 4 seasons yet means nothing in the face of the Long Night and an all out White Walker attack, everything playing out in King's Landing now doesn't have to play a role in the endgame of the series, it could just be giving King's Landing and Cersei their proper send off right before the show really launches into the final act.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more time goes on the less I care about 90% of the sub plots on this show. When I say "care" I mean in terms of really analyzing things I like or dislike. Aside from anything related to #Starkset, of course.

We got an undead army on the rise so who is the king of The Iron Isles or whether or not Margaery goes through her trial is :yeshrug: to me.

Fred.
I dunno I think I just care a little too much about the show maintaining the overall standard it set for itself...i might need to knock that off consideing what happened with dorne and the way the ironborne is going. Euron should be so swagged out :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
13263961_788618287904895_6385393236447488639_n.jpg

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk does anyone believe that Bran is the lord of light and all this other bullshyt? Dude ain't resurrecting nobody nor whispering to a young dikkless Varys. :camby:

The Lord Light could be the product of another 3ER type dude.

The show hasn't really explored dark/blood magic like they have greenseeing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Fred.
how is this a re-thread? doesn't this follow along the lines of what Quaithe told Daenarys??