Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ok.. I'm not arguing that tho. I used vision because that's what they thought it was (without explanation) we got the explanation for what it truly was with this episode.
Yeah it was bran fukking him up.

Him having a premonotion of his death fukking him up would've made a lot more sense than him being warged/paralyzed by someone who wasn't born yet....

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Night's King came through like 'knock knock you know what time it is' :ufdup:

Tormund looking at Brienne like :shaq:

Poor Hodor :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Even though I'm disappointed that we have to watch King's Landing this next episode

We not gonna talk about how Cersie is setting a trap for the Tyrells? I think Cersie somehow found out that grandma killed Joff

Silkk

Daps
Unless we getting Stephen fukking Hawking to join the Coli and get us an answer, there's always going to be somebody that isn't satisfied with this time loop debate.
I mean we could just let it play out if mofos would stop acting like they wrote the script

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Daps
Even though I'm disappointed that we have to watch King's Landing this next episode

We not gonna talk about how Cersie is setting a trap for the Tyrells? I think Cersie somehow found out that grandma killed Joff
Tommen would choose margery over her.

Plus them religious clowns are the enemy now especially after how they humbled her

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I dont know thats it's based on joff, but yea, it's a trap. The tyrell army goes to war with the sparrows and either lose the fight or if they win they lose favor, Margery included, and have an upheaval. My only thing is i expect Olenna to see this

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That's a contradiction though.

When you're talking about a fixed time line you can't use the interference as part of it. A fixed time line exists despite the interference.

In this case Bran is the interference. We seen Wylis before Bran. He was normal. Due to Bran's interference, he became Hodor.

A fixed time line would be Wylis becoming Hodor no matter what.

No matter what isn't "Bran always turns Wylis into Hodor". No matter what means he'd be Hodor without Bran. And we have no way of knowing that.

What you're talking about is predestination, not a fixed time line.

Fred.
There is no Hodor without Bran because each event is a fixed point on the timeline. There is no alternative timeline in a fixed timeline otherwise it'd be multiple timelines.

What I think is confusing people is linear thinking. It's a paradox like a catch-22, chicken or the egg situation. That in part doesn't cause an issue.

Most people accept the paradox for what it is, a time loop, while I think you and @Silkk see the paradox/time loop as a logical flaw in your linear thinking.

If a fixed timeline exists despite interference then where does the interference come from? It's all the same timeline, just in an infinite loop

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

We still need to see what LF was telling Olenna about when he said he'll give her the same thing he gave Cersei

Lol...betraying starkset, keep :cape: for sansa :sas1:
I thought we all learned the lesson from the Godfather about going against the family?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah it was bran fukking him up.

Him having a premonotion of his death fukking him up would've made a lot more sense than him being warged/paralyzed by someone who wasn't born yet....
More sense to you that is subjective. It would've been easier for you to understand but it still makes sense. Bran went back in Time and caused Wylis to become Hodor. Even if it was just a premonition, Bran caused it.