Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She is currently trying to regain Winterfell with northman help

Thats Stark behavior

Sansa Tully from S1 would have ran south to Riverrun to join the Blackfish

Re-evaluate this brehette

We still need to see what LF was telling Olenna about when he said he'll give her the same thing he gave Cersei

I thought we all learned the lesson from the Godfather about going against the family?

@Adam3000 if you #starkset you best hit that traitor with the neg rep :francis:
You gon ride for the North? :dame:

Be jealous at our young Stark pawg and decide to join #Thotset for it brehs :mjlol2:
#SMS :francis:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I mean, I don't get all the confusion about alternate vs fixed timeliness and all that...as viewers of the show/readers of the books, we're limited as to what timeline we're given...it becomes a matter of perspective, no? We can delve into the particulars and semantics of time travel, but ultimately it's kind of obvious the timeline we're witnessing is one where bran caused wylis to become hodor. ..that particular time loop was kind of set in stone in the version of events we have access to...we can speculate on alternate versions of the timeline and story, but from the perspective it's written (basically one where we don't have perspective from some higher dimension above or outside of linear time...other than from the eyes of a time linear version of bran experiencing astral time travel) we can only see this version of events...and it's the only one that's relevant

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even though I'm disappointed that we have to watch King's Landing this next episode

We not gonna talk about how Cersie is setting a trap for the Tyrells? I think Cersie somehow found out that grandma killed Joff

:russ: At everybody hating King's Landing storyline now. It used to be LIT in that castle during the glory days, now they done fell from top ten to not even mentioned at all:wow:

And Cersei has been shown to have almost ZERO control of her emotions. If she would've found out about the Joff assassination there's no WAY she'd be chilling in the cut, she'd have Tommen immediately arrest and torture granny goodness...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Timeloop, Fixed timeline, Because, Reddit says.., Linear, Paradox"

full

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll still stuck on this time travel shyt...

giphy.gif

Move on. Let it go. There's better things to discuss. Dap each other and wrap. it. up.

Time travel as a plot device is a springboard for debates that never go anywhere. Always has. Always will be. Remember the discussions surrounding the Looper ending? DAOFP?

No plot involving time travel will ever make complete sense. There will always be inconsistencies, plot holes, and most of the audience will be left with a faint feeling of incompleteness. Nothing you can do about it but move on.

Believe me, even if the show tries to give us a straight answer, It still wouldn't provide the kind of certainty that you guys seem to be looking for.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even though I'm disappointed that we have to watch King's Landing this next episode

We not gonna talk about how Cersie is setting a trap for the Tyrells? I think Cersie somehow found out that grandma killed Joff
i hate every single scene that has to do with kings landing since tyrion aint there anymore. cersei and all the other lannisters story is just plain boring to me. just give me a whole entire episode of arya

Silkk

Daps
More sense to you that is subjective. It would've been easier for you to understand but it still makes sense. Bran went back in Time and caused Wylis to become Hodor. Even if it was just a premonition, Bran caused it.
You just said it was on an infinite loop, Even in a loop there has to be a starting point so how can Wylis be effected by someone who wasn't born?
2qluccz_th.png

Silkk

Daps

giphy.gif

Move on. Let it go. There's better things to discuss. Dap each other and wrap. it. up.

Time travel as a plot device is a springboard for debates that never go anywhere. Always has. Always will be. Remember the discussions surrounding the Looper ending? DAOFP?

No plot involving time travel will ever make complete sense. There will always be inconsistencies, plot holes, and most of the audience will be left with a faint feeling of incompleteness. Nothing you can do about it but move on.

Believe me, even if the show tries to give us a straight answer, It still wouldn't provide the kind of certainty that you guys seem to be looking for.
I agree with this, but if we have script writers on here like @Adam3000 then i gotta get these questions answered :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
I mean, I don't get all the confusion about alternate vs fixed timeliness and all that...as viewers of the show/readers of the books, we're limited as to what timeline we're given...it becomes a matter of perspective, no? We can delve into the particulars and semantics of time travel, but ultimately it's kind of obvious the timeline we're witnessing is one where bran caused wylis to become hodor. ..that particular time loop was kind of set in stone in the version of events we have access to...we can speculate on alternate versions of the timeline and story, but from the perspective it's written (basically one where we don't have perspective from some higher dimension above or outside of linear time...other than from the eyes of a time linear version of bran experiencing astral time travel) we can only see this version of events...and it's the only one that's relevant
I agree with this, we don't know. There are 5 episodes left where i'm sure we'll learn a lot more. That's why i'm confused about the fanboys acting like they know with 100% certainty. We'll see

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was time travel part of the original book?
Because if it was, we can throw all these book readers to the bushes so that the show exists as an alternate timeline, and GRRM can finish his story the way he wants to and all the whiny annoying book readers can live happily ever after

Daps

giphy.gif

All true, but I don't think anyone's looking for certainty. This all sprung out of an assertion that Bran can't affect anything when he greenseers.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
All true, but I don't think anyone's looking for certainty. This all sprung out of an assertion that Bran can't affect anything when he greenseers.

:childplease:

That's it? That was the catalyst?

What's the arguement?

We saw Bran communicate with young Ned and then there's the reveal that he was the conduit for destroying young Hodor's mind.