Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We aint gonna talk about how the 3ER pulled a dikk move by not giving bran a heads up

:martin:

Cuz knew how shyt was gonna go down cause he took him back to that hodor sequence to ultimately use hodor but he aint even throw bran a bone. Then he acted all surprised when #WalkerGang showed up to collect. bytch you knew debo was coming. Atleast throw him a hint, tellem to put his nikes on, or give meera a headstart.

Breh could sense meera telling bran to wake up and he could sense the white walkers presense but he aint snap bran out of that flashback.

Foreal tho hodors existance from that seazure to when he held the door was as a wight in his mind then right. He saw himself die and inherit that #wightprivelege. Or is he just a normal kid with a mental disability. Was that connection of past and present broken after adult hodor died?
:stopitslime: That aint what happened

He started downloading all the data into Bran once Bran fukked up. He was trying to give him all his knowledge before the walkers came. The walkers came quicker than expected. Bran never woke up because there was still data to collect.

He couldnt just send him out the door without completing his training or else what purpose would it have served for Bran to ever go there in the first place

The world is destroyed if Bran left immediately after getting touched

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
:stopitslime: That aint what happened

He started downloading all the data into Bran once Bran fukked up. He was trying to give him all his knowledge before the walkers came. The walkers came quicker than expected. Bran never woke up because there was still data to collect.

He couldnt just send him out the door without completing his training or else what purpose would it have served for Bran to ever go there in the first place

The world is destroyed if Bran left immediately after getting touched
No they didnt. The breh had seen all this before. He knew how everything was gonna go down. And what did he download? All he did was take him to that flashback to fukk hodor up only to hold the door. Breh 3ER knew bran was gonna fukk up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The walkers came quicker than expected.

HOW_zpsirqjbslu.gif

Maybe I'm confused on the extent of what 3ER knows but people in this thread have said over and over he already knows how things unfold. How do you sneak up on someone like that? Wouldn't he already know Bran would fukk up? Wouldn't he expect @FrankyFourFingers to show up on his door step?

Fred.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
HOW_zpsirqjbslu.gif

Maybe I'm confused on the extent of what 3ER knows but people in this thread have said over and over he already knows how things unfold. How do you sneak up on someone like that? Wouldn't he already know Bran would fukk up? Wouldn't he expect @FrankyFourFingers to show up on his door step?

Fred.
He had to know cause he took him to when wylis became hodor cause he knew thats what bran needed to do to escape the white walkers. Breh knew he was gonna die right there.

He knew what hodors purpose was for and that they needed him to hold the door cause the walkers were on their ass

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:patrice: Where you been since ep 1? shyt had about 2 or 3 pages worth of discussion

I was behind on the show so i had to binge watch it to catch up so I've been avoided this and the Walking Dead threads like a muthafukka until i was up to speed. I was about 13 episodes behind as of last week this time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He had to know cause he took him to when wylis became hodor cause he knew thats what bran needed to do to escape the white walkers. Breh knew he was gonna die right there.

He knew what hodors purpose was for and that they needed him to hold the door cause the walkers were on their ass

Ok, that makes sense.

Why would he let Bran fukk up though? Because the whole reason for bringing him there was to prepare him for whatever his destiny is....then this ep he told him "you aren't ready".

So was his intention to never fully train Bran or did Bran fukking up cut short what 3ER wanted to do?

Fred.

Daps
No they didnt. The breh had seen all this before. He knew how everything was gonna go down. And what did he download? All he did was take him to that flashback to fukk hodor up only to hold the door. Breh 3ER knew bran was gonna fukk up

Wait, so you're assertion is the Bloodraven wasn't downloading info to Bran, but he chose to bring him to a time where he could see Wylis as a kid rather than just waking Bran up and having him warg into Hodor right there in the present??? Why would the Bloodraven purposely do that?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so you're assertion is the Bloodraven wasn't downloading info to Bran, but he chose to bring him to a time where he could see Wylis as a kid rather than just waking Bran up and having him warg into Hodor right there in the present??? Why would the Bloodraven purposely do that?

Because if Bran never sees Wylis as a kid then he never becomes Hodor in the first place.

Which....doesn't make much sense but :yeshrug: that's all I got.

Fred.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ok, that makes sense.

Why would he let Bran fukk up though? Because the whole reason for bringing him there was to prepare him for whatever his destiny is....then this ep he told him "you aren't ready".

So was his intention to never fully train Bran or did Bran fukking up cut short what 3ER wanted to do?

Fred.

Bran fukked up, by getting touched.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Perhaps everything can be chalked up to fate. Even the people who are chosen by whatever higher power to carry out the mission don't know the bigger picture.
For example the Melisandre and Stannis thing. I think they used the dialogue between Varys and the new Priestess to convey that.
Cause Varys was asking something that the audience (atleast me) was asking.

But you guys know more about this shyt than me so :yeshrug:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Also, whenever Arya meets her new target all she does is wander around the city until she comes across who she supposed to kill.
Isn't that fate?