Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She doesn't trust Littlefinger. She just,wrongly, takes the things he says at face value even after that Bolton bullshyt.

I've never understood the hate for Sansa for doing exactly what a 14 year old girl who's been raised to be like that to do the things she did.

Once she saw who Joffrey was she course corrected and kept herself alive.

Her plan is definitely gonna get someone killed or betrayed but doesn't mean she's dumb. Just naive. He does still have a hold on her and he recognizes it but she's mad at him.

At the same time, she's manipulating the hell out of Jon and that has been learned from Petyr. All that Stark shyt she's pulling on him is wildly disrespectful when she's doing it for the reasons she is.

The fray thing was a particular choice of words but I don't know why anyone thinks Walder would care about Fat Walda. Unless he sees it as an oath being broken, don't think he'd much care. He probably didn't even know her name.
she saw who he was many times... she didn't correct shyt until he captured her father and beheaded him

she was raised as a stark.. it's amazing the every single person in the stark family.. including the b*stard son, was willing to risk it all for the family... and here she is going against the family, lying to the family, lying on the family right off top

you say she's learned her lesson... 6 seasons later... she's lying to her brother to get him to start a war/ stop him from not fighting one

she's just out for herself.. not so much the starks... SHE wants revenge.. she don't give a damn her brother was killed, brought back, murdered kids, fought white walkers, and might be a little weary and tired... nah fukk him... i need my castle back

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
She doesn't trust Littlefinger. She just,wrongly, takes the things he says at face value even after that Bolton bullshyt.

I've never understood the hate for Sansa for doing exactly what a 14 year old girl who's been raised to be like that to do the things she did.

Once she saw who Joffrey was she course corrected and kept herself alive.

Her plan is definitely gonna get someone killed or betrayed but doesn't mean she's dumb. Just naive. He does still have a hold on her and he recognizes it but she's mad at him.

At the same time, she's manipulating the hell out of Jon and that has been learned from Petyr. All that Stark shyt she's pulling on him is wildly disrespectful when she's doing it for the reasons she is.

The fray thing was a particular choice of words but I don't know why anyone thinks Walder would care about Fat Walda. Unless he sees it as an oath being broken, don't think he'd much care. He probably didn't even know her name.
He probably didn't really give a shyt until she was married to the Warden of the North as opposed to "just" Lord Bolton. Best position he could hope for for one of his daughters since Robb decided not make one of his daughters a queen. Add to it that he probably doesn't respect or fear Ramsey as much as he did Roose and I can easily see him out for revenge.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Euron greyjoy was the most interesting character in the books to me

BOOKS

he sailed the entire world and went to the ruins of valyria

came back with a dragon's egg

he has a horn that can control dragons but whoever sounds it ends up dying

he had his entire crew's tongue cut out and his boat's name is silence.

he drinks the potion of warlocks

.​
he wears an eyepatch over his eye, people say that his eye has magic (sharingan :jbhmm:)

he is insanely rich, he gives everyone at the kingsmoot gold to get elected.

In the books he takes over Oldtown (where the maesters live), and is planning to take over Tyrell's capital

The Tyrells have to beg Cersei for some ships because they dont have enough too fight off the Greyjoys (Cersei says no :lolbron:)

He assembled the largest fleet in Greyjoy history to get Dany's dragons and take over the 7 kingdoms.

SHOW

fakkit that makes dikk jokes

no crew

no eyepatch

broke as shyt

stinks like shyt

almost fukkin drowned :mjlol:

no dragon horn

let his crew tie him up cause he lost his mind :dame:
Euron is straight up boss status in the books :dame:

I can't even bring myself to address this fraud on the TV show as such :scust:
Until this nikka puts in some work he will be addressed as Fauxron.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Euron is straight up boss status in the books :dame:

I can't even bring myself to address this fraud on the TV show as such :scust:
Until this nikka puts in some work he will be addressed as Fauxron.
a lot of people predicting Euron gonna end up taking the spot Quentyn :scust:

whats the point of casting him

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Let's talk about 2 lines in particular
Baelish-Time the Knights of the Vale joined the fray(Frey)
Jon-Don't knock it down while I'm gone.

This is obvious foreshadowing right? LF wasn't saying to join the Freys but I'm positive that's something the writers put in for that reason. I think Walder will eventually find out that Ramsey killed Walda and his grandson, which will be the reason he turns against the Ramsey. At that point the enemy of my enemy is my friend takes effect and now the Freys switch. And let's not act like the Late Lord Frey is above switching sides but of course the North Remembers so he'll get what's coming to him after Ramsey is defeated.

With Bran fukking up the spell on the cave, after Meera brings him south of the Wall that protection spell gets broken too. Edd isn't going to knock down the Wall of course, but it will fall on his watch.

No way do these 2 events not happen......I think.

Oh.....Frey is SO fukkED :mjlol:

He backstabbed the Lords in his regions because he was being backed by the Boltons and the Lannisters. Well, Tywin is dead now and Cersei/Jamie don't give a fukk about no Walder Frey. And Roose is dead now too. And Ramsey don't give a fukk about him either, and pretty soon, Ramsey will be gone too. Walder played himself. I got a feeling the Black Fish is going to erase his entire family once he takes back Riverrun.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a damn minute here.....

WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT THOSE TITTY GIFS.... NOT EVEN A SCREEN CAP :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I already done told you man to google eline powell :what:

ZxbbG6i.jpg

FailingSoupyAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

F8VPSv7.jpg

50RjvcL.jpg

Z8aX7UL.jpg

razKKxO.jpg

Z2p8f0R.jpg

PUGabei.jpg

and just again for good measure :noah:

FailingSoupyAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

now don't say I don't bless my coli mandem :blessed:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freys and Boltons are all gonna be living in the Seven Hells after the Starks wipe them out.