Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
13061920_1175261515831973_96045624504921607_n.jpg

Where this bytch necklace at? :martin: She should be in her Dr. Robotnik body right now.
:patrice: Where you been since ep 1? shyt had about 2 or 3 pages worth of discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
she saw who he was many times... she didn't correct shyt until he captured her father and beheaded him

she was raised as a stark.. it's amazing the every single person in the stark family.. including the b*stard son, was willing to risk it all for the family... and here she is going against the family, lying to the family, lying on the family right off top

you say she's learned her lesson... 6 seasons later... she's lying to her brother to get him to start a war/ stop him from not fighting one

she's just out for herself.. not so much the starks... SHE wants revenge.. she don't give a damn her brother was killed, brought back, murdered kids, fought white walkers, and might be a little weary and tired... nah fukk him... i need my castle back
This man sees it... #SMS

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Episode was bananas but I'm kinda :jbhmm: about the time paradox shyt with Bran. Don't really have a problem with it per se but it's just an odd direction for the show to go in. Basically some sci-fi shyt in a fantasy show. But as long as they don't get stupid with it :manny:

Episode was better than the entirety of last season, with the exception of maybe "Hardhome".

Fred.
George R.R. Martin is a Sci-Fi writer. Most, if not all his books are Sci-Fi. There's a theory that GoT takes place in the same universe, after a nuclear war/Nuclear Winter (The Long Night) where humanity had to hide underground and start over after reemerging to the surface, kinda like in Adventure Time. And all the warging and magic stuff is the result of genetic mutation like X-Men.

It's pretty farfetched but interesting nonetheless.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
George R.R. Martin is a Sci-Fi writer. Most, if not all his books are Sci-Fi. There's a theory that GoT takes place in the same universe, after a nuclear war/Nuclear Winter (The Long Night) where humanity had to hide underground and start over after reemerging to the surface, kinda like in Adventure Time. And all the warging and magic stuff is the result of genetic mutation like X-Men.

It's pretty farfetched but interesting nonetheless.
I'd kill the shyt out somebody with that silly dumb ass shyt :martin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Children of the Forest are kinda punks tho...and they stupid....they didn't have a contingency plan other than throwing fire rocks and a battalion of walkers?.... They so knowledgeable, but didn't know Mr Freeze and his crew can just walk thru their measly fire circle?... Come on fam... that was too easy...

shyt is fishy..

I feel like we're in for an epic heel turn..

I think as soon as Bran got branded in the dream, that basically was an invitation for the Night King.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Euron is straight up boss status in the books :dame:

I can't even bring myself to address this fraud on the TV show as such :scust:
Until this nikka puts in some work he will be addressed as Fauxron.

If euron was a bigger character u know who I think would have been an incredible actor for the part? Travis fimmel from Vikings. I think he would have killed it if euron was written better and bigger of course

He would make a good rhaegar too if they ever did a prequel which I doubt

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Littlefinger played her so easily breh...He knew she would be angry over leaving her with Ramsay demonic ass and let her air out her anger...He made sure to let her know about Tully though just like he did about Rickon (he wrote that letter)...

He wants her and Jon to go to Winterfell but I'm not sure which side he's on...

Littlefinger is the best character on the show IMO...His scheming is on some other shyt...I'm about to stop stanning a set and Stan the man...
littlefinger.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People keep adding what if's to the past but there are no what if's or alternates to a fixed timeline. There's no what if Bran died from the fall, because he didn't. There is no what if Wyllis never became Hodor because he did. Bran did not die because Hodor didn't hold the door, because Hodor held that door :mjcry: "The ink is dry."

Bran time traveling to the past is the past and cannot be changed because it already happened.

Wylis had a seizure or vision that turned him to Hodor. The present just explans the cause to the past event.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People keep adding what if's to the past but there are no what if's or alternates to a fixed timeline. There's no what if Bran died from the fall, because he didn't. There is no what if Wyllis never became Hodor because he did. Bran did not die because Hodor didn't hold the door, because Hodor held that door :mjcry: "The ink is dry."

Bran time traveling to the past is the past and cannot be changed because it already happened.

Wylis had a seizure or vision that turned him to Hodor. The present just explans the cause to the past event.

Uh....nah. That's not a fixed time line.

A fixed time line is when things cannot be changed via interference. Bran is the interference in this case.

For example, if Wylis became Hodor even without Bran. That's a fixed time line.

But we have no way of knowing that, because we only seen one version of what happened.:jbhmm:

This is why the Hitler example works so well. You go back in time and kill Hitler....someone else becomes Hitler because it cannot be changed.

Anyway, we don't have enough info to assume it's a fixed time line.

Fred.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

So you're saying Bran didn't warg into him?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I bet a direwolf could've pulled that sled a whole lot quicker though but the cold came through and it was over for summer...What I gotta put it in subtitles or something? I said when that cold comes through you know Summer is over! Everything in that cave is burning and ash. That's Nash. :blessed:
I hate you :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
We aint gonna talk about how the 3ER pulled a dikk move by not giving bran a heads up

:martin:

Cuz knew how shyt was gonna go down cause he took him back to that hodor sequence to ultimately use hodor but he aint even throw bran a bone. Then he acted all surprised when #WalkerGang showed up to collect. bytch you knew debo was coming. Atleast throw him a hint, tellem to put his nikes on, or give meera a headstart.

Breh could sense meera telling bran to wake up and he could sense the white walkers presense but he aint snap bran out of that flashback.

Foreal tho hodors existance from that seazure to when he held the door was as a wight in his mind then right. He saw himself die and inherit that #wightprivelege. Or is he just a normal kid with a mental disability. Was that connection of past and present broken after adult hodor died?