Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
my mom said she thinks tyrion's dad is targaryen. anyone got anything to add on this?
i know there is or was a fan theory about it but it seems like it doesn't hold much weight outside of some coincidences

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I agree. Sansa grew up with Jon. And as far as she knows he is Ned Stark (her father's son). Ned would've whopped Sansa if he saw her choose to trust a stranger like Littlefinger over her flesh and blood. Plus, Jon is one of the few remaining family members Sansa has left. We know she treated Jon like shyt when they were kids (probably due to how Catelyn viewed Jon) but she apologized and should be past that.

After all Sansa has been through, blood relatives should be above everyone to her.
sansa has always been a fukking dummy

saw joffrey for all of 5 mins and through her sister under the bus for that nikka... lied straight to her dad, the queen and the king for that nikka.... and got her own direwolf killed.... even after he said to kill him, still wouldn't fess up to the lie that would save her

then ned tells her it's fukking dangerous in kings landing and all their lives are in danger... this bytch gonna yell and fight with him to stay

hound promises to take her with him and escape... nope

think she learns her lesson after all this time? nah

trust little finger over her own (targ) brother

:martin:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one not impressed with show Euron? Book Euron was described as a beast but this cat look like the type to get drunk and start bar fights. He doesn't seem a leader in the little bit of screen time he's had so far. Hopefully they don't completely fukk up his character.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Am I the only one not impressed with show Euron? Book Euron was described as a beast but this cat look like the type to get drunk and start bar fights. He doesn't seem a leader in the little bit of screen time he's had so far. Hopefully they don't completely fukk up his character.
Yeah I was dissapointed, I posted it a few pages back, he seems to lack the demonic vibe he has in the books, he didn't bring his crew of mutes or the dragonhorn. In comparison his plan sound weak, seduce Dany with ships or with stealing dragons, the last one is so much more an Ironborn to do

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
CjOX2R6XAAEXerz.jpg

:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about 2 lines in particular
Baelish-Time the Knights of the Vale joined the fray(Frey)
Jon-Don't knock it down while I'm gone.

This is obvious foreshadowing right? LF wasn't saying to join the Freys but I'm positive that's something the writers put in for that reason. I think Walder will eventually find out that Ramsey killed Walda and his grandson, which will be the reason he turns against the Ramsey. At that point the enemy of my enemy is my friend takes effect and now the Freys switch. And let's not act like the Late Lord Frey is above switching sides but of course the North Remembers so he'll get what's coming to him after Ramsey is defeated.

With Bran fukking up the spell on the cave, after Meera brings him south of the Wall that protection spell gets broken too. Edd isn't going to knock down the Wall of course, but it will fall on his watch.

No way do these 2 events not happen......I think.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Hes one of my favorite characters in the show but I wonder what Little Finger meant when he told Sansa. Not what he meant but what he was trying to do.

"..your brothers army....Half Brother"

As if he's telling Sansa that Jon Sno wouldnt care to fight her wars for her and that her uncle's overtaking of River Run was a better option

It's pretty simple actually, he still controls her emotionally.

In this game, you don't ask someone if they want to be killed, you kill them. Bluffs aren't warnings, they're weaknesses. She couldn't kill Littlefinger because she doesn't actually blame him for being raped. She just wanted to vent and make him feel bad, as all women do when they're mad.

She still wants info from him. She still thinks she needs his help. This is weakness.

What proof do we have of this Tully resurgence? "Let's join the Frey" can easily be seen as Littlefinger setting her up, in the same corridor the Freys set up the Tullys and Starks, only to give the illusion that he saved her. Believe me, he's going to find a way to make Walden Frey choose the boltons, or the Starks. And we already know the Starks will skin him alive.

On top of that, Jon is the Stark family now. He controls castle black and the wildings. She, Sansa, has nobody but Brienne. If she told the truth about meeting Littlefinger, Jon would've shytted on her for not killing him, and would've shyt on her little vanity project. He wouldn't risk leaving Castle Black vulnerable for a doulja mission.

Her plan is gonna get someone killed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't understand the criticism that the show is "moving too fast" now. We've had 50+ hours of television that has led to where we are now.. Every story has an end. Eventually these characters were going to come across one another and as winter approaches it's only natural that there would be more finalities at a quicker pace. That's the climax. We are in the midst of it.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
sansa has always been a fukking dummy

saw joffrey for all of 5 mins and through her sister under the bus for that nikka... lied straight to her dad, the queen and the king for that nikka.... and got her own direwolf killed.... even after he said to kill him, still wouldn't fess up to the lie that would save her

then ned tells her it's fukking dangerous in kings landing and all their lives are in danger... this bytch gonna yell and fight with him to stay

hound promises to take her with him and escape... nope

think she learns her lesson after all this time? nah

trust little finger over her own (targ) brother

:martin:

She doesn't trust Littlefinger. She just,wrongly, takes the things he says at face value even after that Bolton bullshyt.

I've never understood the hate for Sansa for doing exactly what a 14 year old girl who's been raised to be like that to do the things she did.

Once she saw who Joffrey was she course corrected and kept herself alive.

It's pretty simple actually, he still controls her emotionally.

In this game, you don't ask someone if they want to be killed, you kill them. Bluffs aren't warnings, they're weaknesses. She couldn't kill Littlefinger because she doesn't actually blame him for being raped. She just wanted to vent and make him feel bad, as all women do when they're mad.

She still wants info from him. She still thinks she needs his help. This is weakness.

What proof do we have of this Tully resurgence? "Let's join the Frey" can easily be seen as Littlefinger setting her up, in the same corridor the Freys set up the Tullys and Starks, only to give the illusion that he saved her. Believe me, he's going to find a way to make Walden Frey choose the boltons, or the Starks. And we already know the Starks will skin him alive.

On top of that, Jon is the Stark family now. He controls castle black and the wildings. She, Sansa, has nobody but Brienne. If she told the truth about meeting Littlefinger, Jon would've shytted on her for not killing him, and would've shyt on her little vanity project. He wouldn't risk leaving Castle Black vulnerable for a doulja mission.

Her plan is gonna get someone killed.

Her plan is definitely gonna get someone killed or betrayed but doesn't mean she's dumb. Just naive. He does still have a hold on her and he recognizes it but she's mad at him.

At the same time, she's manipulating the hell out of Jon and that has been learned from Petyr. All that Stark shyt she's pulling on him is wildly disrespectful when she's doing it for the reasons she is.

The fray thing was a particular choice of words but I don't know why anyone thinks Walder would care about Fat Walda. Unless he sees it as an oath being broken, don't think he'd much care. He probably didn't even know her name.