Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The Children of the Forest are kinda punks tho...and they stupid....they didn't have a contingency plan other than throwing fire rocks and a battalion of walkers?.... They so knowledgeable, but didn't know Mr Freeze and his crew can just walk thru their measly fire circle?... Come on fam... that was too easy...

shyt is fishy..

I feel like we're in for an epic heel turn..

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Can someone explain The significance of Sansa lying to Jon about River Run? I took it as her not wanting Jon to know she communicated with Little Finger (don't know why shed hide that).

Any clue?

Another dude explained it. Sansa doesn't want to be seen as a damsel in distress or a helpless woman. She wants to be seen as an equal partner. There was a little line last episode where they said Jon Snow doesn't have the Stark name and Sansa said "but I do" :lupe: (which Jon looked at her like :childplease:). Point is, Littlefinger is playing off of her insecurities as a young woman. The Winterfell army will always be Bran, Rickon and Jon's army before hers. The Tully army would be hers, assuming Edmure is dead and gone.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why dies the night king want to kill the 3 eyed Raven and Brandon?
Because they're there. I don't think it was any different than them going after all the wildlings and the NW at the Fist of the 1st Men.

How familiar are you with the fan theories of the lore?

:ld:

I could discuss your point but it would come with major spoilers.
I'm versed in it I guess. You referring to the original manuscript where he falls in love with someone else?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:aicmon:No. How did you come up with that?

One thing I did notice is the slick shyt Sansa was saying about Jon when they were discussing strategy. She said he doesn't have the Stark name but she does, then she said he has just as much a claim to Winterfell as Ramsey. Jon don't need to be reminded he a b*stard, he knows that. He really should've went upside her head for that.

I caught that too. He looked at her like :childplease:

I thought you was sorry for being a bytch, huh? That was just all talk. Im still a b*stard to you.

I can't wait until it's revealed that Jon is really Rhaegar's son. She gonna feel right stupid.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Children of the Forest are kinda punks tho...and they stupid....they didn't have a contingency plan other than throwing fire rocks and a battalion of walkers?.... They so knowledgeable, but didn't know Mr Freeze and his crew can just walk thru their measly fire circle?... Come on fam... that was too easy...

shyt is fishy..

I feel like we're in for an epic heel turn..
They had a plan. The used magic to keep them out of the cave

Bran destroyed their plan by galivanting in green dreams

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Another dude explained it. Sansa doesn't want to be seen as a damsel in distress or a helpless woman. She wants to be seen as an equal partner. There was a little line last episode where they said Jon Snow doesn't have the Stark name and Sansa said "but I do" :lupe: (which Jon looked at her like :childplease:). Point is, Littlefinger is playing off of her insecurities as a young woman. The Winterfell army will always be Bran, Rickon and Jon's army before hers. The Tully army would be hers, assuming Edmure is dead and gone.

Exactly what I was saying but to add on.

Sansa's current mental state was summed up back in episode 4 during her pep talk with Jon.

"If we don't take back the North, we'll never be safe. I want you to help me. But I'll do it myself if I have to."

:banderas:

She didn't come to Jon for refuge as a damsel. She came as a Stark looking for an alliance.

Sansa is playing the game well.
IMO even the gifting of the Stark Coat is suspect.

onlylno

Supporter
Daps
Because they're there. I don't think it was any different than them going after all the wildlings and the NW at the Fist of the 1st Men.

I'm versed in it I guess. You referring to the original manuscript where he falls in love with someone else?

Nah

the theories surrounding Jon's Mom

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Catching up with the last 2 weeks.... just finished last weeks ep.... not bad

But my nicca Ramsay:whew:

Boy he the truth! Niccas on here always be bragging about how they hard on hoes.... but NONE of these niccas got shyt on RAMGOAT!!:blessed:

bytch tried to p*ssy whip him and he HANDLED that shyt like a G:win:

Ok on to this weeks ep!:ohlawd:

#ramsayset:demonic:

onlylno

Supporter
Daps
When they first met back up, I felt they were headed in that direction.

Now I see a potential sibling rivalry happening.

Yeah I'm starting to agree.

My only problem is figuring out where the motivation for the rivalry will arise (especially on Jon's part).
Jon has absolutely no desire to lead or rule.

I understand that Sansa's lies would be a deal breaker for Jon. But not enough to spur a full on rivalry.

A simple answer is that after taking back winterfell, Jon and Sansa will have different plans for their large northern army.

Jon will probably want to go up North to confront the White walkers.

Sansa might suggest heading South or staying put in Winterfell.

Daps
Can we talk about the faceless men nugget we got this episode for a second?

Jaquen informs us that the first faceless men were slaves in Valaryia. He insinuates (at least I think) that they killed all the masters in Valaryia, then moved to found Bravos. Y'all think they are somehow behind the doom of Valaryia?