Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the end this war, The Night King might need a Night Queen. Who knows maybe Dany ends up with the Night King to end the war (Ice & Fire). I feel we are gonna get some weird twist for the ending.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why dies the night king want to kill the 3 eyed Raven and Brandon?

Short answer: Because The Night's King wants to kill everyone.

Long answer: I assume both of those people are high priority targets because they know who he is, and have supernatural powers. They are a threat. Or a potential ally. :ohhh:

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Short answer: Because The Night's King wants to kill everyone.

Long answer: I assume both of those people are high priority targets because they know who he is, and have supernatural powers. They are a threat. Or a potential ally. :ohhh:

Fred.

I think The Night King wants Bran. I don't think he wants to kill him. The Night King is from the FIRST MEN. Bran (and all Starks) have the blood of The First Men. The Night King might view Bran as a powerful ally he needs to turn.

Also, I think the Red Priests/R'Hlorr fear Bran and view him as THE GREAT OTHER. They might think Bran is too powerful and if he teams with The Night King can destroy the world.

I don't think the final war is going down as we all think. Something tells me those Red Priests are opposed to Bran and have feared him for a long time.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hes one of my favorite characters in the show but I wonder what Little Finger meant when he told Sansa. Not what he meant but what he was trying to do.

"..your brothers army....Half Brother"

As if he's telling Sansa that Jon Sno wouldnt care to fight her wars for her and that her uncle's overtaking of River Run was a better option

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hes one of my favorite characters in the show but I wonder what Little Finger meant when he told Sansa. Not what he meant but what he was trying to do.

"..your brothers army....Half Brother"

As if he's telling Sansa that Jon Sno wouldnt care to fight her wars for her and that her uncle's overtaking of River Run was a better option

Thought that scene was a little goofy.

LF is the reason Sansa got raped which means he's either stupid or didn't care what happened to her. She even said that herself.

LF: :sas2: "Your half brother"

Sansa: :ohhh:

It's like....c'mon son. I realize LF is a great manipulator but there was zero reason to listen to him in that scene if he was trying to pull something.

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. Sansa grew up with Jon. And as far as she knows he is Ned Stark (her father's son). Ned would've whopped Sansa if he saw her choose to trust a stranger like Littlefinger over her flesh and blood. Plus, Jon is one of the few remaining family members Sansa has left. We know she treated Jon like shyt when they were kids (probably due to how Catelyn viewed Jon) but she apologized and should be past that.

After all Sansa has been through, blood relatives should be above everyone to her.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I look at it this way, After enduring massive emotional, mental, and physical abuse for 5 seasons, Sansa finally realized that only she can guarantee her safety. More specifically, she's learned that her security can only come about through welding power.

Presently, Sansa wants to be seen as an equal partner in the fight to take back Winterfell. However as it stands, she isn't an equal partner. She doesn't have Jon's army or experience.

What she has over Jon is primarily her position/influence as a legitimate Stark heir. It should also be noted that Sansa is fairely experienced at "playing the game", thanks to her time spent in king's landing and her companionship with Little Finger.

So in Ep 6, She makes it explicitly clear that the line of succession still stands.

Next, She sends Brienne to Riverrun in order to secure an army. An army that most likely will swear their allegiance to a Stark, not, a b*stard with a wildling army.

Finally, She also has that vale army in her backpocket.

By the time the battle rolls around, Jon will lead the physical charge but the army will be held together by Sansa's influence.

I'm guessing the endgame in the series is to have Sansa take on the mantle of Queen/warden of the North.

It would make sense. Sansa's arc has seen her slowly transform from the weakest character in the series to one of the strongest. (Thanks in Part to her experiences with Lil Finger)
I get everything you saying but I don't see an intimate relationship blossoming from that. I think the fact that she made him the same coat(or whatever it was) that Ned wore is more telling than anything that she sees him as her father's son and a brother(half or not) Also Sansa is still a highborn lady and wouldn't marry a b*stard, unless she was forced to do so.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain The significance of Sansa lying to Jon about River Run? I took it as her not wanting Jon to know she communicated with Little Finger (don't know why shed hide that).

Any clue?

Here a couple scenerios:

A) she doesn't trust Little Finger and doesn't want to be put in a position where she has to rationalize to Jon why she turned down the Vale Army.

Or

B) She wants to keep the power of the vale army under her control and not Jon's.

Or

C) A combination of both A and B.

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I get everything you saying but I don't see an intimate relationship blossoming from that. I think the fact that she made him the same coat(or whatever it was) that Ned wore is more telling than anything that she sees him as her father's son and a brother(half or not) Also Sansa is still a highborn lady and wouldn't marry a b*stard, unless she was forced to do so.

How familiar are you with the fan theories of the lore?

:ld:

I could discuss your point but it would come with major spoilers.