Daps
CjOX2R6XAAEXerz.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nobody is going say anything about how Dany sent Jorah to find a cure for an incurable disease so his stalking ass can find some type of purpose like he still part of the team and at the same time still being vanished AND he bought it :mjlol:

:laff: :laff:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Yo we need to talk about Brienne getting all sadity. Real talk she's like an sports talk show host with how stuck up she's been acting and its been going on for a while now.
- Stayed calling Jaime 'Kingslayer' and all that (dont get me wrong Jaime was a terrible person) even though she went and pledged her sword to Renly who had no claim to the throne. If Jaime lacked honor so did she and everyone else who pledged for Renly
- Got all uppity about Stannis killing Renly even though, again, Stannis was the rightful king and she was basically in rebellion because Renly should've been loyal to Stannis in the first place
- Came at Davos and Mel about how they killed Renly. She prides herself on being loyal yet is calling herself 'not forgetting' about those 2 who essentially followed the orders of their king. Not to mention she helped Cat directly disobey Robb by letting Jaime go.
- Saying she doesn't trust Davos because, why? Because he followed his King's orders? She did the same thing by riding to Riverrun.
- She was all hostile to Littlefinger. Yea sure you can say it was due to what happened with Sansa but her actions could've easily gotten Arya killed. She was being protected by the Hound and Brienne took it upon herself to fight him and then lost Arya anyway. She could've easily been killed, raped, etc and it would've been Brienne's fault and truthfully she has no way of knowing if those things didn't happen but she's looking down on Littlefinger like she did better

Basically she's the biggest hypocrite on the show but they stay treating her like she's honorable when in reality she's kind of a big dumb broad. Basically the only difference between her and some others is that she's convinced everything she does is honorable and everything anyone else does is wrong.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:deadmanny: At this back patting that @Silkk and @hexagram23 are having back and forth when everyone else gets it

There is only 1 timeline. There is no "original timeline". This isnt Back to the Future. Everything that exists has always existed. The timeline Bran witnessed when Wyllis had his siezure is the original timeline, the only timeline.

If you still want to argue paradoxes, well good luck. This stuff has been argued for centuries. This is not new to Game of Thrones and it is a silly thing to waste time arguing about.

Should we start a 30 page argument on Terminator? Or Dr. Who? Or how about we call up some professors of physics to discuss quantum mechanics and relativity and space/time and the big bang?

For the last time, the 3 Eyed Raven made it CLEAR than Bran can NOT change the past. So this is not time travel in the normal sense of the term. Bran can NOT influence events to change that we have already seen (i.e. whispering to Ned not to travel to Kings Landing). There is clearly only 1 timeline and the past is ALREADY WRITTEN per the raven

I think everyone needs to just be done with this and let Silkk and Hexagram ponder amongst themselves
You say he can't change the past but he did affect it with the hold the door stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You say he can't change the past but he did affect it with the hold the door stuff.
He is saying Bran can't change anything we have seen in seasons 1-6. Everything that has happened on the show, can't be changed, because it was already affected by whatever Bran has done.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
@ me next time

This is not Terminator.
I want to know if you understand the plot. How Skynet exists if it only exists from scientist finding futuristic tech.

Or how about the plot of 12 Monkeys? Do you get that plot?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btwn fan theories/clues from GRRM, the possible parentage of Jon, and this being a song of ice and fire...I see them allied. Being allies doesn't mean either of them lives or gets a "happy" ending :manny:
I just go hung up on the have to part like its a foregone conclusion. It's a plausible theory but there's many suggestions for a multitude of outcomes when you do only surface digging

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the characters Geroge originally said would survive are still going to. He might have changed the direction from getting from point a to point z, and the journey might be wildly different, but the destination will be the same. It seems as if he has always known how the story will end.

I really think Dany is going to end up as a complicated villain by the end of the story.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I want to know if you understand the plot. How Skynet exists if it only exists from scientist finding futuristic tech.

Or how about the plot of 12 Monkeys? Do you get that plot?
I'm not interested in discussing anything in this thread but Game of Thrones. Thanks